004

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is sure she does not watch people, she makes sure that she’ll just talk to them when needed.

She makes sure that she will not give them a single glance when it’s not needed.

She makes sure that her interaction with others are at the minimal.

And so she finds herself a little confused when she’s here sitting at one at the table here in study hall looking at the opposite side.

She doesn’t know but she’s sure that she’s been looking at the girl for quite a long time now.

Just watching her scribbling notes, frowning from time to time when she seems that she didn’t understand what have been written at the textbook.

Yoona chuckles at herself, finding it a little strange to stare at someone for quite a long time.

She just continue sitting there watching the other girl dose off from her seat.

Yoona frowns when she saw that Jessica is slowly sliding off at her seat and is going to fall down.

Her eyes widen at the realization, she quickly stood up from where she was and run towards Jessica, enough to catch her on time.

Jessica’s eyes widen and she clutch to the first thing that her hand got a hold on to and it’s Yoona.

She blinks her eyes while Yoona is just looking at her, face void with any emotions.

Yoona clears before she pulls Jessica up and looks away.                         

Jessica looks at her, flustered to what just happened a moment ago.

“T-thanks Yoona-ssi.”

She said while she fiddle with her fingers out of her embarrassment.

Yoona turns to look at her once again before her eyes caught a sight of the scattered papers at the floor.

She nods at the direction and Jessica follows her line of sight and saw that some of things are scattered at the floor.

The latter close her eyes and bit her lower lips, feeling embarrass once again.

She took a deep breath before she turns to look at Yoona with a small smile plastered on her face.

She awkwardly chuckle before she thanks the other girl once again for catching her on time.

“Thanks again, Yoona-ssi.”

Yoona just simply nod her head before she turns around, ready to leave her.

“Just be careful next time.”

She said before she completely left, leaving a daze Jessica.

 

 

Jessica run towards Tiffany and immediately dragged her at her seat.

Tiffany looks at her oddly before she lift her chin up.

“So what’s with the hurry?”

Squinting her eyes, she bend down so she is now face to face with the latter.

“And what’s with the smile?”

Tiffany add and flicks a finger to Jessica’s forehead as she sat down at her seat.

“She talked to me.”

Jessica said, sounds a little too excited and happy for Tiffany.

She properly face the latter before she moves her seat closer to Jessica’s

“Uh-huh?”

“Yoona.”

She said with a wide smile on her lips.

Tiffany was surprised for a second before a playful smirk makes its way on her lips.

“And since when you two become close that you even drop the formalities?”

Jessica’s eyes widen, surprised to what have Tiffany said.

“I-I..”

“And why are you so happy that she finally talked to you?”

“It’s because she’s not talking to me for a month now considering that we’re even seatmates…”

“I don’t see any problem with that, I don’t talk to my seatmate too. Well, not when needed though.”

Jessica frowns at this.

“Well, maybe you’re just too surprised that she talked to you.”

Jessica just looks at her, as if processing what she’d said.

“Or..”

Tiffany leans in close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter