003

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s once again commotion at the entrance of the school.

Everyone are going at the same direction.

Jessica frowns at this when every students seems such in a hurry.

She follows were everyone are going and soon she found herself standing at the front of the crowd once again.

This scene seems familiar.

Jessica watches as Seulgi and Irene came out at one of the cars that are parked at the entrance.

Followed by Taeyeon who got out from the other car.

The said three girl’s waves at the crowd with a friendly smile on their faces causing for the crowd to went wild.

Jessica wince at the sudden reaction of the crowd.

“She’s here.”

“She’s finally back.”

Jessica heard some students talk at her back so she took a glance at them before she looks at front once again.

And it happens, she felt herself can’t move.

Found herself staring at the girl who just walk out from the passenger side of the car.

With a gentle smile on playing at the girl’s lips, Jessica find hard to herself to look away.

Her eyes met the said girl’s pair of orbs and she feels like she’s being hypnotized.

Then suddenly Jessica felt herself stumbles at front but before she fall at the ground a hand manage to hold her arm.

She felt being tugged to stand and when she does she comes face to face at the owner of the hand that is still holding her.

The said girl’s eyes looks at her gently and Jessica once again found herself lost at the moment.

“Are you okay?”

Jessica blinks before she manage to nod her head.

She was once again pulled back to her senses when she heard someone talks at her back.

“Yuri, let’s go. The others already left.”

Jessica turns at her back and she briefly catches Yoona looking at her before the latter walks away.

Stopping a few feet away, Yoona stops at her track then she looks pass at her shoulder.

“You don’t want to get late at your first class when you just came back, right?”

Yoona said before she completely walks away from the scene.

Yuri looks at Jessica then she smiles.

“I’ll go now. Please take care.”

With that Yuri left Jessica frozen at her spot.

 

 

 

She found herself looking at the other side of the cafeteria catching Jessica off guard who is already looking at their direction.

She smirked at herself then she found herself leaning at the table in front of her with her arms and legs crossed.

She tilted her head as she watches the girl continuously talking to her friend.

“Not watching her huh?”

Yoona slightly jumps at her seat before she glared at the in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter