After school's game.

Be my valentine, will you? {APPLY CLOSED} || HIATUS

I made another teaser just now, yayy! so here we go~ ^^

******************************************************************************************************************

“Yah Kim Sunggyu!” a certain girl called at the guy who was sitting in front of her. The guy who named Sunggyu turned his head around only to be hit by a big encyclopedia that the girl held before.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” Sunggyu replied as he rubbed his head, irritated.

“You’re the one that stole my rilakkuma chain right?” she accused.

“Bwoh? Yah! Wae, why do I have to steal that? That girly thing..”

“So why my chain is nowhere to be found?!” she said again. She took a glance back at her bag again, but her beloved chain is nowhere to be found.

“Yah Molla! And stop hitting me!” Sunggyu whined. He was about to say another thing at the girl but soon his gaze was averted to the outside from his classroom. There were 2 girls walking their way while chatting happily, and Sunggyu couldn’t took his eyes off from one of the girl. He was lost in his own world before a light smack on his arm snapped him back to reality.

“Sunggyu ah, mianhae. The rilakkuma chain was actually dropped and rolled on the floor, and just now Wooyoung gave it to me,” she said as she showed him her beloved chain.

“Ah..nde, gwenchana,” Sunggyu said while still looking outside his classroom, and the girl noticed it too.

“Dugu?” she asked as she slowly averted her gaze.

“Just… a person,” he said, weakly.

“Ah, Ahn Byulhee from class 4-5?”

“How did you know?” he asked, surprised that she knew that girl, since Byulhee was quiet and not many people noticed her.

“I supposed you wouldn’t be surprised if I know. Wae? You like her?”

“Aniya, it’s just…aish, molla!” Sunggyu scratched the back of his head in nervousness and turned his head again to the blackboard. It was their homeroom lesson, and the teacher had left first to the office to get something, so the class was making much noise without their teacher’s around.

“Sunggyu ah, if you like her, you should make a move you know. You wouldn’t know when will she be stolen by another guy,” the girl voiced again and Sunggyu nodded his head.

“Ara, I know. Gomawo anyway, Minjung ah,” he said and smiled a bit at her. Minjung showed her satisfied smile at him.

“Gwenchana. Oh yeap, Chansung Oppa asked me to play basketball later after school at the gym, you want to join?”

“Chansung hyung is coming? How rare.”

“Yeah, he’s coming with his usual group of friends. Myungsoo, L.joe, and the others are also coming, so do you want to go as well?”

“Okay then,” Sunggyu smiled and turned his back to talked with other friends. Minjung smiled while looking at him. Well, he could be irritating at times, but he could also be nice.

‘Anyway, what with this weird feeling that have been bugging me since he talked about Ahn Byulhee?’ she thought for a moment, but shrugged it off afterwards.

*****

“That is so called jealousy Minjung!”

“BWOH? No way IU, no wayyyyy,” Minjung replied while crossing her arms. Both of them were walking towards the gym after school and Jieun –or IU she usually called- kept bugging her after she told her what had happened.

“Yah Minjung ah, you fell for Sunggyu? Seriously??” her other two best friends, Jiyong and Wooyoung choked out.

“Yah I told you it’s not that! Aish IU, look what have you done!”

“Hey, I only told you what’s on my mind.. no need to be that pissed okay? Oh and btw, I  would pass for the basketball match,” Jieun said again as she straightened her grip on her bag strap.

“Oh waeyo?”

“I just don’t really like that kind of thing, you guys know it already right? Don't worry, I would still watch you guys.”

“But won’t you get bored by just watching?” Wooyoung cooed.

“Hmm, I can just finish my homework while watching you guys right?” Jieun said happily as an idea popped out in her mind like a lightbulb.

“Aish, Lee Jieun! Stop being so studious!” Jiyong poked her lightly, and IU glared at him. However, Jiyong just gave her a smirk as a return.

As soon as they stepped in into the gym, Minjung saw her older brother and his friends were already doing their warm-ups. She looked around to find her other friends, but the annoying voice of her brother called her.

“HWANG MINJUNG! Aigoooooooo,” he said as he approached her quickly. The so-called-big brother grabbed Minjung’s hand and pulled her into a hug.

“Oppa miss you!”

“Yah Oppa, seriously, we just met like.. 5 days ago,” Minjung replied, irritated. Her oppa who is attending University is currently living in his uni’s dorm, so he only would came back home once a week.

“Still! But I’m glad that you seems fine,” Chansung said to his beloved sister. Minjung just showed him a hesitant smile before releasing herself from the hug.

“How about you oppa? I’m always fine, no need to worry, you know.”

“Yo, hyung,” Wooyoung suddenly voiced out and he shared a brotherly hug with Chansung.

“Wooyoung ah, Minjung ah, bali do the warm-ups! Oh and you too, Jiyong, IU!” Chansung said again while looking at his sister’s other friends.

“I’m passed Oppa,” IU replied.

“Me too then,” Jiyong said and others gave him a surprised look.

“What? I just want to copy her homework too!”

“Pssh, yeah right,” IU gave him a snigger look and then walked away to one of the bleachers. Minjung’s eyes started to scan the gym again, and she found who she had been looking for.

“Sunggyu ah, Myungsoo ah, here here!” She waved her hand at her other friends and the two boys approached her soon after that.

“Yah, what took you guys so long? And where are the others?” She asked excitedly.

“Annyong nuna. They’re there. Yah bali! Why you guys being so slow?” Myungsoo bowed at Minjung first before calling his friends that were still walking outside the gym.

“Hmm, now everyone’s here, let’s start!” Minjung said again, and skedaddled herself to a corner to start her warm-ups.

******************************************************************************************************************

yay, congrats to xxstargazerr !
I hope I portraits your personality well in this teaser! ^^

And I'll try to do another one tomorrow as well :) Thank God that I didn't experience any writer's block so far! See you soon guys!

 

Your author,
Yeoniie