Another complicated problems.

Be my valentine, will you? {APPLY CLOSED} || HIATUS

Hello people, sorry for just updating now,
here we go! ^^

******************************************************************************************************************

A girl was walking her way back to her home. She had been sighing a lot today, and it was very unusual, since she used to be all happy and cheerful most of times. Lazily, she finally arrived at her home that also a flower shop. She pushed the glass door and saw her mom’s workers there.

“Annyong Sica unnie, Taeyeon unnie,” she greeted them politely.

“Omo, palja, you’re back! Hey, what’s wrong with you? You seems, exhausted,” Taeyeon, one of the girls that she just greeted before approached her and looked at her closely, while the other one just took a short glance at her.

“Yeah unnie.. it happened again.. as usual,” she said again, sighing. Taeyeon looked sorry at her, however few second later, a smile crept on the girl’s face.

“But, it’s okay! I’m good as always, no need to worry unnie!”

“Aigoo, you poor thing. I should really give a piece of my mind to them,” Taeyeon said again while clenching her fist.

“Yah, it’s her problem, why do you have to interfere Taeyeon?” Jessica spoke out.

“But, they’re too mean to her! Palja doesn’t do anything wrong, it’s not fair!”

“Lots of unfair stuffs are happening in this world. Jihae, you shouldn’t be discouraged with it. You know, just keep your smile and they’ll back away in no time,” Jessica said coldly and back to her work, watering the flowers.

“I know unnie, that’s why I say no need to worry! Btw, where’s umma and Jinah?” the girl smiled again and looked around to find her mom and younger sister.

“They said they’ll be going to the mini market for a while. And palja, the letter from your dad arrived today,” Taeyeon replied while walking to a certain direction to pick up something. Soon, she turned back to the girl and gave her an envelope.

“Here,” Taeyeon said while handing her the envelope. The girl looked blankly at the envelope before giving it back to her unnie.

“I don’t want to open nor read it. Just put it back to the letter box unnie, you could also throw it away,” the girl said sarcastically and walked away.

“But palja—“ Taeyeon tried to protest but she glared at her a bit.

“Unnie.. you know I don’t want to read it right? Please don’t force me, I’m tired,” She said and walked inside. Taeyeon looked at her back figure with concerns, and Jessica took a glance at her too before she back with her business again.

*****

Trililililili, trilililili…

The girl’s phone that was placed at the bed rang quite loudly. Unfortunately, she was in the middle of the shower, so she didn’t hear it. Little did she knew, the caller was in a panic state and expecting her to answer the phone right away.

“Aish, where is that girl? Don’t tell me something happened again!” the caller from the other line hissed in panic because she didn’t answer the phone.

The horror imagination about her being bullied by the so-called his fans started appearing in his mind again, and he really didn’t want those bad things to happen to her.

“Aish, Park Jihae, answer it quickly!!” he hissed again while tapping his right foot impatiently. He was currently in his friend’s house, and what his friend said to him earlier made him worried about her.

“Yah, Myungsoo ah, patient you know. She’s a tough girl, I’m sure nothing bad happens,” his friend, Woohyun patted his shoulder, but he shoved it away.

“Hyung! How can I be patient since I know what those girls might do to her?!”

“Chill L, Chill ! I’m sure she arrived home safely,” his other friend, Dongwoo also voiced out.

“You guys are not helping me,” he shook his head helplessly then tried to dial her number again. Luckily this time, Jihae had finished showering. When she saw L’s number on her phone, she answered it quickly.

“Yobosaeyo?” she asked.

“Yah! Park Jihae! Where are you? Why you’re not answering?!” he said, almost yelled at her.

“Myungsoo? Wae? I just finished showering!” she replied.

“Aish, seriously, you troublesome girl.”

“Waeyo?”

“Nothing. Did..something happened today?” he asked cautiously now, and a silence was heard before Jihae continued speaking.

“Well, what other things would happen to me other than your so-called fans throwing a bucket of ice water at me?” she replied casually, almost like forcing herself to shrug it off.

“What more can I say? They love me too much so they messed around with you who is so annoying to me,” Myungsoo said again coldly and Jihae hissed in annoyance.

“BWOH? Yah, so you defend them?”

“Not really. But you are indeed annoying right? I still remember you landed on me after your stupid running on the first day of school.”

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!” She yelled angrily. She hated that bad memories about their first meeting, and him bringing the topic back just ruined my mood.

“Well, just don’t take it too seriously. I’ll deal with them somehow, so you could just sit like a good kid and watch.”

“Oh really? Can I trust you?”

“You should never doubt me, Kim Myungsoo. Well, just sit back and smile, you’re Palja right?” he said again coldly. He tried to cheer her up so she wouldn’t think about that incident again, but he wondered himself why he would always act cold to her, while to be honest, he really cared about her.

“You’re right,” she replied, and a silent smile crept on Myungsoo’s lips.

“Well stupid, I’m hanging up the phone okay? Annyeong,” he said again and clicked the red button of his phone before another shrieks coming from her lungs. As soon as he hung up the phone, he realized his friends were starring at him.

“What?”

“Yah Myungsoo, you should really stop acting all cold to her you know. How can you win her heart this way?” Sunggyu chuckled which made his eyes looked like a thin line, and the others nodded in agreement.

“And I thought you’re falling for Taeri instead, but it’s her actually,” Woohyun spoke again.

“Yah hyungs! Stop making fun of me! And Lee Taeri? Are you kidding me? You guys knew how bad am I with her,” he hissed, and went to the kitchen to look for some food.

“Oh by the way, Jihae also has a guy who kinds of likes her right? I caught him starring at her several times. Although I bet Jihae wouldn’t know because she’s so dense,” Sungyeol stated and the others looked at him, surprised. Even Myungsoo came back to the living room.

“BWOH?”

“You guys didn’t know? It’s Lee Kikwang, from class 4-1. I thought you would at least know about this, Sunggyu hyung,” Sungyeol stated again and the others looked at Myungsoo, pitied him.

“Yah! What’s with those annoying looks??!”

******************************************************************************************************************

* palja means smile-line, and it's her nickname because she got that cute eye-smile

Congratulations to ThaisT !
Another great applicant and I can't ignore this application even a bit! hehe, so congrats girl!
As for the others, I have an Author note right now.

 

*****Author Notes*****

After long considerations, I have decided that I would stick to my original plan by picking 7 girls. Sorry guys! But I think it's better than taking all and not finishing this fanfic due to writer's block at the end, so I would like to say my sorry, But for those applicants that aren't chosen, I will still put you guys as the minor, and don't worry because the minors wouldn't just have like only one paragraph or lines, but I'll also make the story between you guys and your partners. Howevers, the minor's stories would be much like short-stories of only 2-3 chapters compared to the chosen ones who always appear in every chapters in this fanfic. I hope you guys are okay with my decision, and I'm pretty much set my eyes for the last girl now, so anticipate it ^^ Thank you for all your encouraging comments and I love you guys so much! See you soon in the last teaser! :DD

 

Your author,
Yeoniie