A dull afternoon.

Be my valentine, will you? {APPLY CLOSED} || HIATUS

Heyya people! Let's go for another teaser! :DD

******************************************************************************************************************

It was a dull and hot afternoon when most of students were already exhausted with school. It was 2PM for all saints and the sun was radiating, no wonder that most students would be found sleeping at their seats in the classroom.

However, the opposite thing was happening to this particular girl. Her right hand keep moving as she copying notes of the lesson to her book diligently, and she didn’t bothered even a bit by the sun nor the sleazy sound of her teacher. She loves studying, as she proud of herself in that area. But, there’s one thing that had been bothering her again today.

‘What is he exactly doing? Why is he looking at me again?’she thought to herself, panic. From the corner of her right eye, she noticed that there’s a boy that was looking at her once in a while. She didn’t know why he had been doing that for these past weeks, as she didn’t remember anything happened between them.

‘Did I do something wrong to him? But I don’t remember we ever had any conversations or so..’ she thought again as she bit her lower lip. She started to copy the notes to her book again, but few seconds later, her friend who was sitting beside her poked her arm.

“Yah, wae? You look pale you know,” her friend whispered, but she only shook her head.

“Ani, nothing happened.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah Sohee, it’s nothing. I only a bit bothered by you-know-who,” she whispered back and her friend gave her an OH look. However, their quiet conversation was soon disturbed by their teacher’s voice.

“Now, I shall choose one of you to re-explain what I just taught to you guys few moment ago. Who will it be? Hmm…you! Darawa here,” the old teacher, Professor Kim said while pointing his index finger towards the girl’s direction.

“Song..songsaenim..Me?” she asked back startled. Her friend, Sohee looked at her with the sorry face.

“Yes you. Could you go here and re-explain everything to your friends?” the teacher said again. The girl twirled a strain of her hair with her right finger, indicating that she was nervous.

She never likes a large crowd and attention, and her friend Sohee knew it best. She didn’t mind about the whole explaining thing, but she just hate the attentions that she would get when she stood in front of the classroom. She couldn’t imagine those stares that the students gave her when she walked to the front.

Sighing in depression, she stood up from her chair hesitantly, and walked quietly to the front of the classroom. Few stares and whispers were heard when she walked to the front, and she’s already dislike it. When she finally stood in front of the blackboard, she tried to open , but nothing came out.

“Um…um…” she mumbled quietly.

“Yah songsaenim, isn’t it the time for our class to end already? We have chemistry class on the lab after this, I think you should dismiss us now,” a boy who was looking at her back ago suddenly voiced out from the back of the classroom. All of the attentions suddenly diverted to him, and even his teacher looked at him.

“Yah! What kind of words is that Lee Howon? You’re trying to expel me from this class now?” His teacher replied in kind of pissed off tone.

“Not really. But isn’t it the time already?”

“Yah yo----“ Before the teacher could finish his protest back at Howon, or Hoya he usually called, the school bell rang. He hissed at his troublesome students and cleared his throat.

“Okay class, dismiss. We will continue this in the next meeting. You may go back to your seat, Ahn Byulhee,” he said as he packed his textbooks and left the class after that. The students then started to pack their bags and off to the lab, since chemistry class was their last class for the day.

Byulhee sighed in relief. She didn’t have to do that thing she hated the most, talking in front of large crowd. Smiling a bit, she walked back to her desk to get her bag for the chemistry class. As she walked to her desk, she noticed Hoya who was walking on another row. She wanted to thank him, but again, she couldn’t say anything besides mumbling.

“Byuli ah, you should thank Hoya you know..if not you would probably ended explaining,” Sohee, her friend who was waiting for her at their desks said.

“Nde I know. But..”

“I know he sometimes can be a bit creepy, but he still helped you, you should thank him later okay? Now let’s go!” Sohee smiled and walked with her towards the lab.

As they walked their way to the lab, they went through the school’s corridor and took a glance at some classrooms. One classroom caught Byulhee’s attention, and it’s none other than class 4-2.

“Oho, look at who is sitting at the back row, Byuli,” Sohee laughed as she elbowed her. A crimson of red shades started appearing on Byulhee’s cheeks.

“Yah, Sohee, stop that,” she replied back, weakly. She took a glance at that particular boy before slapping herself mentally.

“Oh come on, it’s your beloved Sunggyu Oppa,” Sohee teased again.

“Yah.. don’t be like that, he’s not my oppa.. And besides, he always sticks with that girl isn’t he? Look, they are indeed very close,” Byulhee said again.

“Yah, don’t give up that soon! Aren’t they only friends?”

“Molla.. aish, we better go soon before Mrs.Park yelled at us Sohee!”

“You’re right…but oh! Let me text Sandara first that we would be waiting in front of the lab after school,” she said as she picked out her phone from her blazer’s pocket.

“Aish, balii!”

“Arasso arasso,” Sohee replied as they continued walking their way towards the lab.

******************************************************************************************************************

so congratulations to addictedtoyourlove ! *cheers*
I hope you enjoy the teasers!

As for others, your applications are all really good and now I'm confused to decide who am I going to choose lol. But I already have one after this and I'll be writing her teaser next! Anyway, since most of you guys are all around 95liners but applying for different grades, I think I'll put your grades according to your desired grades that you put in your applications without really looking at your age, hehe, sorry folks!

I'll try to write another teaser tonight, so see you soon! ^^

 

your author,
Yeoniie