Let's meet him!

Married At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Like I said earlier, I still not sure about this fic yet but we will see. :)

 

 

The reaction from the both of her parents was the one she expected. Her mother clearly upset when know that Suzy doesn't know the name of her future husband. She doesn't know anything about him.

Her mother was upset with her even her father was upset too. “You promised to not get angry with me.” Suzy frowned, disappointed with their reaction.

“But I didn't promise that I wouldn't be upset.” Hyun Sook said defiantly, stating a fact. Her mother definitely a smart woman, manipulated her words like that.

Suzy sighed. She gave her wedding information and hoping they will come though they look pretty upset about it. Mother almost went to berserk when she realized that she doesn't get to managed her own daughter’s weddings.

“You hired a matchmaker? Why happen to the old dating ways?”

“I can’t find anyone that I like.” Suzy almost rolling her eyes at her own excuses.

Her mother look at her skeptically. “You’re confident that you will like this man? You never meet him.” She argued and Suzy agreed that she had point.

“But I trust her to find me a suitable bachelor, beside she’s professional.” She said defiantly, this time she will make her own decisions, nothing can stop from follow her own heart.

“You trust her more than your mother? When I try to match you with Mrs.Choi son, what did you said? He was not your type? He was handsome and perfect.”

Suzy groaned. “Exactly! He was not my type. I know him from elementary school mom, there is no way I want to married him. He’s a player!”

“Nonsense! Then what about Mrs.Park’s son? You reject him too.”

Suzy sighed exasperatedly. “Jinyoung is my ex boyfriend in high school mother! We ended our relationship badly.” Suzy grimaced as she remembered the past.

“But we know at the end Jenny is the one who spread the rumours. Why didn't both of you reconcile.”

“Mother, please. It’s all in past now. He was happily engaged. Yes I know. I stalked his Instagram last month.” She rolled her eyes, and felt slightly embarrassed.

Hyun Sook huffed in annoyance. “Fine, just get married to that stranger! I’m tired to fight with you because you will never listen.”

“Honey,” Hyun Sook take a deep breath as her husband called her name. “Calm down. Both of you calm down.”

Suzy huffing and crossed her arm angrily. Hyun Sook narrowed her eyes at her daughter.

“Suzy,” Bae Wan-Young starting. “It’s not like I’m not mad with your decisions. I am angry but I promised, I try to see it from your perspective but if you can give me the reasons why you did this?”

“Dad, I-i can’t explain these to both of you. It’s embarrassing me and please just-just trust my decision for this once, I never asked from the both of you anything, I always listen and did everything what you asked, this time please...please let me choose my own path.”

“Suzy…” Her father sighed. “You don't makes any sense at all. Tell us what have been bothering you.” He moves closer to her and reach for her daughter shoulder, patting it gently.

“You-you embarrassed me Suzy,” her mother suddenly interrupted. “Your name is quite well-known and people will start talking if they found out you using matchmaker to find yourself a husband.”

Suzy groaned, pushing her hairs to the back and look at her mother again. “I don’t care what people will say, people always talk, we can’t shut their mouth.”

“Enough both of you.” Her father scold. “Just enough, Suzy you’re grown woman so I trust you to make a sensible decision and Hyun Sook please stop giving her a hard time, she already had many in her plate.”

Her mother huffing and giving her father a hard stare. Suzy sighed and get up. “I better go, I have a lot things to do.” The brunette take the handbag that she put on the table and quickly embraced her father and shot her mother a side glance. “See you later.” She mumbled.

“Take care, call me if you need anything.” Her father said before she walked to the door leaving both of her parents alone.

Suzy groaned in disappointment as she sat in her car and turning on the engine, she know her mother going to be flipped but she was hoping that this once she would listen to her, try to understand her. “No wonder Somi left.”

Somi is her baby siblings, she got married to a foreign guy at twenty, both of her parents is disapproved but Somi is quite rebellious since little and her parents can't say anything once she made her mind.

She decided to give her little sister call. She calling her number and she pick up really quickly and with delightfully. “Unnie! I was about to call you.” She said at the other side.

Suzy can't help but chuckled at her enthusiasm. “Really? Is something good happen?”

“Yes!.”

“You better tell me first because I’ve got some news to tell you too!”

“Really? What is it?”

“You first.”

“You first Unnie!”

“Somi! You have to tell me first.”

“Fine, I’m pregnant!”

Suzy eyes widen at the news and she scream in joy. “I’m going to be aunt!!!! Harry must be happy to hear that.”

“Oh, he doesn’t know yet….” she laughed. “Don't tell him that I told you first.”

“Silly, I’m so rubbish talking in his language. Have you tell mom yet?”

Somi sighed. “Not yet, there is no way I can speak with her without a fight.”

“Hmm, tell me about it.”

“Did something happen? You sound a little bit down.”

“Yeah, i just had arguments with mom.”

“Why? About what?”

“I’m getting married in two weeks.”

There a paused, no a silent at the other line. Suzy frowned and look at her smartphone, wondering if the connection was cut off but it still there.

“Erm….hello?”

“Unnie….what did you said?”

“What?” Suzy asked confusedly.

“You gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter