We found the match!

Married At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: Hello Guys, I wrote this last year and I don't know how I felt about this yet. This story based on the Tv show "Married at first sight." 

feel free to comment and give me some thoughts. 

 

 

The day when Suzy realised she wants to get married when her closed friends start to get engaged and married. Some of them already had babies and sign up with some motherhood club. But the day she decided to let matchmaker expert to find her the suitable husband for her was the day after her best-friend got married and she was all alone.

She’s almost 28 and still single while her friends already got engaged, married and had baby. She was the only one who was still focus on her job and dateless for years since her last break up. She can’t take anymore when people keep asking when her turn to be married. And the worst part was her aunt Hyun Ni and her cousin Jenny.

Her cousin Jenny was the same age with her and everything become competition between them since middle school. In academy and sports Suzy’s was an average but Jenny quite bright in academy but her athlete skill was the same as her. Suzy really popular with drama club and singing, the teachers love her. But Jenny doesn’t like it when Suzy is more popular than her.

The day Jenny got engaged, she and her mother keep flaunt to Suzy and her mother the diamond ring. Suzy’s mother, Hyun Sook really irritated with their action and that’s make the thing worsen when her mother insist for her to find a boyfriend quickly.

The day her best-friend got married, she met her ex-boyfriend and he was happily married and she didn’t know about it. His wife was expecting for their first baby. It would be a lie if Suzy didn’t felt anything burned inside her. She was enraged and jealous at the damn woman who stole her boyfriend.

Suzy can’t stand when everyone start to treat her like a prick by asking her question about marriage. They know how she felt about it yet that try to annoyed her till death.

so this is the day, where Suzy going to be marry with someone, someone she doesn't know, someone she doesn't meet before. She knows when her mother found out about her sudden marriage news she’s going to flipped.

For one reasons because Suzy doesn’t know what her future husband name. She doesn’t have clue how old is he, or what he do for living and worst, what will he look like?

Heart suddenly beat really fast, she felt like she wants to cancel it, she suddenly felt regret but it's too late now because she already sign the contract.

“I can do this. I definitely can do this.” She muster her Gryffindor courage. She look at the signed of the door. ‘Professional matchmaker, Laura James’. Suzy inhale and exhales nervously as she push the door open.

“Hi,” she greet the woman who was sitting comfortable on her fluffy chair.

“Oh Hi Suzy, I’ve been expecting you.” Laura stand up and offered her handshake. “Sit down, make yourself comfortable.” The woman in her late thirties said.

“Thank you,” Suzy said as she pick up the blue pillow and sit down on the chair. At the first time she was in this office, she found that the woman has a weird taste in decoration but she’s really friendly.

“Are you ready to hear the news?”

Suzy nodded her head eagerly. “I scared and nervous but really excited.”

Laura smiled widely. “Good, because I have found your match Suzy. He’s perfect for you.”

The brunette eyes widen. “R-really?”

“Yes, congratulations you’re going to be bride.”

Suzy squealed happily. “I’m going to get married? Oh my…!”

Laura chuckled. “Yes, two weeks from now. Better start looking for your wedding dress.”

“I will,” but then Suzy paused. “Hmm, can I atleast know his name?”

Laura shook her head. “You signed the contract and you know the rules. You will meet him on your wedding day.”

Suzy nodded her head. “Well, just trying.” She chuckled. “Thank you, then I’ll keep in touch.” She get up from the chair.

“My assistant will informed you everything about the wedding, so rest assured that we will manage everything.”

“I trust you.” She smile sincerely.

When the brunette was out from the office she immediately reach for smartphone in her handbag and quickly dialled her best friend number.

“Hello,” her friend said.

“Jiyoung, I’m getting marry!” She said excitedly.

“W-what did you said? Am I losing my hearing?”

Suzy laughed. “Silly, it's true. I’m getting marry.”

“With who?”

“My future husband.”

“Suzy, stop joking. It’s not funny.”

Suzy sighed. “I’m not joking. I’m serious.”

 

 

 

Suzy pushed the cafe door and peek inside the not-so-busy cafe. Her eyes immediately searching for her friends. Once she saw them, she take a deep breath and march to the table.

“Hey,” she greet and sit down immediately. She take the menu on the table and ignore the stares from her friends. She called the waiter and order ice coffee and tuna sandwiches. As she put down the menu, she look up and meeting her friends uneasy stares.

“What do you mean you getting marry Suzy?” Soojung asked, directly.

“With who?” Sulli added.

“When did you meet?” Soojung cut in.

Suzy groaned, rubbing the back of her neck. “Guys, chill. I’ll tell you from the start.”

“You better be, I almost got a heart attack.” Jiyoung stated.

Suzy sighed. “But promised that you will listen and not asking me question before I even finish. Promise?”

Soojung and Jiyoung look at each other while Sulli just nodded her head. “Promised.” Sulli said.

“Soojung, Jiyoung. How about you guys?” The brunette look at her bestfriends expectantly.

They both shrugged. “Fine, we promised.”

Suzy smiled. “Good, and you have to listen it with open heart and open mind because you might don’t like my decision.”

“You are not pregnant are you?” Jiyoung asked, she look baffled.

“What?! Of course not you silly.” Suzy said exasperatedly. “No more question and just listen or I will not tell you anything.”

Jiyoung huffed. “Fine, tell us about it and don’t leave any details!”

“Okay, listen…” The brunette exhales weakly. “Last month I met this professional matchmaker--

“Why are you meeting a matchmaker? It’s not---” Jiyoung shut when Suzy shot her a warning look. “Fine.” She rolled her eyes.

“Well, I meet a professional matchmaker to find me a suitable man for marriage. I give her details what I looking for in man and when I want to get marry which I answer as soon as possible. So, I signed this contract and I can’t null it after sign it. If I don’t like the man whom I married we can get divorced after three months but still we have to make it work because everyday or weekend the matchmaker will give us homework and make sure our relationship works.

Suzy paused to look at her friends reaction, they all watch her attentively.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter