Yongguk's money

A Bask Of A Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKZEmLvYVF0&feature=related

"So what are you going to do now?" Dongwoo asked.

"Shh!" Hoya hit his head "Ow!" Dongwoo scowled "What? I just asked out of curiousity!" Dongwoo shot back, blinking innocently. Hoya hissed him "You're really insensitive you know that?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the two and turned to Woohyun.

Since last week;s incidentm Woohyun had been trying to get close to you, just return everything to theold times, but he knew this was evident to happen. He told Infinite and Hana about it They were as devastated as he was.

Woohyun shook his head in disappointment. He seemed lost and afraid "Honestly, I don't know. I just know that I still love her. I always have" he confessed, his heart breaking.

Everyone soften and pitied him. Hana scooted next to him and gave him a big hug "Don't worry oppa, you're not alone. Infinite oppas and me are still here. We'll all help Yooyeong" she gave him an encouraging smile.

Then all of Infinite crowded Woohyun and gave him some pats on his back "We're here, men!" they all cheered. Woohyun lifted his head up. Somehow he felt one fear taken down his path. *But she won't ever rmember me*

At home Zelo was on the phone, secretly ordering food for both of you while the other two were out for work. You were on the counter the side of your ice cream. Your eyes landed on the ring in your ring finger.

You took one last then munched on the ice cream. Finished, you slid it aside and turne back to your ring.

You studied it and twisted it around your finger *Why do I have this?*

Suddenly, you saw engrave writings in the ring *What's this?* You rmove it from your hand and read the words "Forever and Always, I'll Love You"  *Is this some kind of a promise ring?* Your thoughts were interrupte when Zelo slammed his palms on the counter. You jolted in your seat and placed your hand on your thumping chest. "Let's spend Yongguk hyung's money"

You raised your brow "Isn't that stealing oppa?" Zelo smirked "Of course not little girl. It's called responsibility. We're their responsibilty that means they have to feed us. So we have the right to borrow the money that is meant for us" Zelo elaborated

You shook your head at your oppa's silliness "Really oppa, sometimes I just don't know what to say to you" Zelo grinned at patted your head "I'm pretty unpredictable Yoo" he winked.

You made a face then turned to Zelo "Oppa" you called out. "Oh?" he twirled to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter