Crash Mail

Lets Meet When The Flowers Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ YG Entertainment issues urgent notice, military training center suffering due to excessive fan mail for G-Dragon “

 

“ neh sajangnim arasseo.. im on my way there actually, I will let them know”

“ don’t worry chaerin-ah.. we will find a way “

“ kamsamida sajangnim.. anything please update me.. “

“ sure.. I will be hung up first.. take care “

“ neh “

The phone went dead. Chaerin took off her handsfree from her ear and focus on her driving. She is almost there reaching her destination.

Earlier, she has been shocked with the news regarding her boyfriend. Although jiyong is serve in army, it still impossible to tear him off for his fans. It is not fully anybody fault but the damaged is very bad that might affect others.

The call from her agencies did not let her worry off a bit in fact it becomes worrisome than already is.

However, it is not only her that is in that misery state. That is why she is heading there to check out their condition.

“ ahnyeonghaesyo… appaaa “ she greeted the middle aged man that look like her boyfriend warmly.

The man that always been another figure father of her give her a warm hugs which she gladly replied.

“ uri chaerinnie is here.. if you are looking for omma she is in the kitchen “

“ hehhee arasseo.. chakamman “ her movement halted for a while. The door that open earlier is left unforgotten widely, she decided to turn back and close but father kwon insisted to do that for her.

“ eommaaa.. chaerin is here.. are u in there?” she made her way to the kitchen while making her way to the kitchen.

“ ohh chaerinnie is here.. aigoo why you bringing so much “ the middle age woman started to blabber at her like a mother.

“ hehehe aniyo eomma.. I made it myself.. enjoy it with appa and dami noona arasseo.. and the beef is from my parents.. they told me to bring it here hehehe”

“ aigoo.. kamsamidaa… you always brought something.. are you trying to make me fat than im already is?” asked mother kwon playfully.

Father kwon who is few steps following her trailed to the kitchen finally reached the kitchen joining the two ladies who is busily chit chatting freely.

“ chaerin-ah, have a seat.. talk with appa too.. ” asked kwon father gently making the ladies turn their head to him and giggled for his eager of attention.

Since jiyong goes to army chaerin always visit them to make them feel less lonely. She never found it troublesome in fact she actually enjoyed spending her time in Korea with them before she left again next month.

“ nehhh arasseoo appaaa.. anyway did YG call you?” she asked while her hands is busily pouring herself and kwon mother a cup of tea that already served on the table. After she finished with that, she busied herself again adding the cookies which only left with few pieces.

“ aigooo chaerin-ahhh we already drink.. don’t bother yourself.. omma and appa already love you “ said mother kwon playfully.

Mother kwon really aware that warm personality traits of chaerin, her future daughter in law always put anyone above herself. She already contented when she saw this traits of her during their early mets but she become over the moon when chaerin is genuinely like that even at her own home when they met kwon family before his son left to army.

“ hehehhe eommaa.. you know I don’t like to eat alone.. lets eat together okay hehehe?” simply she took the sit beside father kwon who is facing his wife. Their interaction looks very normal that people might mistake them as blood related family.

“ appa, did YG mentioned about jiyong oppa letter mail.. in the meantime he asked us to stop send it as well until further notice.. apparently, the server is crashing down due to excessive mail inputs and they said it is impossible to scan everything.. but the worst part is that the other army also might not receive a letter from their family because they shut off the system shut for awhile “

“ it is not their fault either we all misses jiyong.. gwenchana chaerin-ah im sure YG will figur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter