His Last Day

Lets Meet When The Flowers Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Left right left right left right.

That has become her sleeping formation for the past one hour. She has tried all the possible ways to sleep but none is working.

Do not mind about counting sheep, she has gotten rid that method first thing in the list. After the counts nearly reach 50 her minds is wandering off to certain someone, certain someone that turned her night into a sleepless night.

“ why im feeling like this?” she sighed.

It is her birthday but this year it is gloomy than she ever thought. Few months before the date, her schedule had been tiring her in a good ways. She missed the feelings. The feeling of being the leader of 2ne1, when nights becomes the working hours while days become inspirational career. The schedule leaves her hectic, leaving her no space to play with her friends except on that particular day. Her birthday and his farewell.

Few days ago

It is a good day and a good weather too although it is cold since it is winter season. Apart from the fact their friend just landed in Korea, that day is her day off. Fans called it welcoming party for that friend but their close friend threw that warm dinner to celebrate her birthday and bid goodbye.

The mood is great, the food is good. Everybody is enjoying and cherishing each moment.

“ hunchae, are you okay?” the husky voice put his arm on her shoulder. If it is seungri, she would have pull a jujitsu stunts but this man arms, it feels perfectly warm and comfortable.

“ im fine..” she looked at him gently. In a second he knew she lied. How could those eyes that he had been staring all these while played a trick on him. He read her better than anyone else even better than herself.

“ are you worried about me ?” he asked gently while caressing her cheeks. Their friends already long gone left them alone at the table having their moment.

“ what kind of question is that? Of course I am.. you cant barely wake up in the morning.. how would I know you would be alright over there?” slowly her eyes showed the insecurities she felt all these while. Any other days before this, she could not simply bring that topic to his face but today she will let it out.

“ hehhee “ he chuckled. “ you sound like eomma.. other people are worrying im serving at the border but you and omma are worrying over simple stuffs” he added.

Her face turn into a frown and started to become red. Jiyong knew it is not a good sign. If it goes any longer, it might become uncontrollable.

“ are we not supposed to worry? Looking at you act like you are fine, worrying me even more.. I tried to avoid this talk for the past few months until you are ready to talk to me about it but you didn’t.. are you really okay oppa.. “ she sighed.

This is her hunchae. She always put everybody else above herself. She is supposed to enjoy her birthday but yet here she is sulking and worrying for unnecessary matter. Of course he is worried but he cannot showed it to her because she will worried about him even more although she said she will take it better than him.

“ heyhh shhh.. if you really this worried, im not going to let you visit me at the base camp” he smiled at her sincerely.

Chaerin eyes are widen. She thought is he talking nonsense with that smile. Is he even aware on what he said. Before she could snapped at him, he beats her with a kiss on her forehead. It is longer than usual then he hugs her tight.

“ I know you are upset, im happy that you are worried about me and that left me no reasons to worry anymore.. im worried on so many things but im worried about you the most.. but today you came to me with these talks makes me realized I don’t have to worry about you.. we love each other so much that even in distanced our heart will still close like this.. I want you to remember this “ he pulled off from her a little bit and take off his metal ring.

That ring? The silver metal rings that always become their thing.

He put it on her finger, the same finger that she wore hers.

“ wherever you miss me, look at this ring.. this is how close you are to me.. take care of this until I return.. as a promised you will put it back on me okay.. don’t be too sad.. I will be more sad if you being like this.. ”

Chaerin looked at the ring. It is a perfect match. The more she looked at it, the sadder she become. Her tears slowly flow on her cheeks.

“ you should keep your promise.. the day I will put it back on you don’t you dare to take it off “ she sniffed

As always understanding boyfriend he is, he wiped her tears and cupped her face “ can you send me with more light feelings now?”

 

“ urghh pabo kwon jiyong “ she wiped her tears bye herself. The memories makes missed her boyfriend even more. It is not their love that she concerned it is how he survived there makes her thoughts occupied these days.

“ will he be able to eat food there? What If they serve carrots?”

“ who will iron his clothes? He always burn his hand wherever he tried to do it by himself “

“ can he wake up on time? If he is not, will kind of punishment will he get?”

“ his knees and ankle is bad.. I hope the soldiers there didn’t pushed him too much “

These kind of thought always wandering endlessly in her mind. It irritates her even more with no exact answers to her endless worry.

“ baby? “ her trance break and turned to the owner of the voice who is standing at the room door.

“ oppa what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at eomma and appa?” she is surprised but still making her way to him and give him a tight hugs.

“ what are you talking about? Im here at eomma and appa ‘s house? “ he . He know she will annoyed but that will do to lighten the mood.

“ not my parents houseeeee.. I means yours”

“ hehe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter