PROLOGUE.

Conflating The Leaders.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was uneasy. They didn't know what to do. Specially her. After the so-called incident, they were called by their own CEO. Obviously, the two of them are scared because who knows, they may never be idols tomorrow. The assistant guided the two of them inside the room that looks grand, the type of room where there is a chandelier hanging, they found random pictures of the previous and random groups and idols that were appointed in their company.

The assistant then told the two individuals to sit down with a sweet smile painted onto her face. "The two of you will meet Miss Soyeong in a bit." The blondeheaded assistant said before giving the idols a hot pot of tea along with the small tea cups that obviously matches with the pot; slowly, the assistant then walks out from the grand office, leaving the idols behind. 

The tension inside the room got rough, knowing the they will only be scolded because of what happened in a certain music show. The woman stole a glance to the man who's currently busy with his own thoughts; her eyes began to linger around the structure of his face, landing her gaze onto his lips that are now pursed together; which only made her eyes roll.

"Oh, so now you're feeling sorry because of what you did?" The woman asked, her eyes that are focused on him, followed by a scoff that came out from her lips, making her own fingers tap against her arms after crossing it. "Seriously, what was the ruckus earlier? You think it's fun to be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter