I. TICKLES

JK2JM[inLUV]

Jungkook happens to be very ticklish & Jimin loves it...

Jungkook takes every precautionary measures,heck,he was like a paranoid person,checking left & right,front & back and once it was deemed clear he tiptoe to the kitchen.

Its the group's most awaited rest week ,the first day they decided to just stay in the dorm.

Jungkook sigh in relief,he managed to get to the safety of the kitchen ,he opened the fridge to find something to eat since Jin hyung won't cook for now cause he was on his 'beauty rest'.

'Only cereals for me, I guess.'

He poured it on a bowl & add milk,it'll do for now. Munching on his food he failed to notice the approaching figure behind him,he only realized when he literally jumped off of the high chair.

No one but his meanest (evil) hyung  he avoided at all costs will do that.

He deemed the Golden maknae's weak point.

He scowled facing him.

"Jimin hyung! stop it already!"

Jimin just smile his crescent eyes smile,"Good morning,Kookie!"

He pull the chair opposite to him,he takes his seat as well,stirring his food.

"Jimin-hyung,must you always do that,you know just how much I hate it."

If he talked it to him seriously maybe his hyung will stop.

"Aww.. But  your so cute,Kookie-ah ,jumping like the bunny you are."Jimin cooed.

"I'm not."He intently stare at his hyung giving the message.Jimin just pout as he steal the spoon in his hands & eat some of his food.

  A few weeks ago during a fansign event,Jimin discovered something he wouldn't thought about their golden maknae,Jungkook looks like someone not capable of having any weakness,his a manly man & doesn't fear anything really,so when Jimin accidentally tickle Jungkook to ,he just can't believe the reaction the younger have.

It's nearly the end of the event & just bidding their farewell,the younger keep hitting him with a stuffed toy,so he gets back jabbing his fingers to the side of the younger,the reaction is priceless,Jungkook shriek & jump away beside him,Jimin was a little taken aback,can't believe the younger just did that,he was trying to get close to him again but the younger will just scoot away,all red painting his face.

  Ever since that day Jimin somehow make it a daily routine to surprise the maknae & tickles him until he cried,yes,so humiliating but he never knew he was that ticklish as well!

  Jungkook is yet to figure out how he can stop his hyung for torturing him w those little fingers of him...

Somehow,he even teased & laugh his out about it,yes,Jimin stop his tickling but not without making the younger felt so guilty for his criticism.They all know how his hyung felt so inferior about his flaws & he soon apologized to him, ask for forgiveness,it didn't take awhile cuz soon Jimin was back to torturing the maknae.

  He wants to stop his hyung but he swear his not going to do it knowing he hurts him in some ways.

  The hours passed lazily,lucky for them Jin hyung was still concern about his dongssaengs & cook for their lunch,he then asked for everyone to tidy up their own rooms,clean the whole house generally,as much as they want to protest the supper was at stake,they clean or no food.

  Jungkook swear he was so unlucky sometimes ,imagining rooming w Namjoon-hyung who should not touch anything really,at first he tried to help,oh did he tried,its until a pair of sunglasses fell on the floor,it won't just broke,it shouldn't just broke but lucky Jungkook cuz he knows it belongs to him the glasses was on the floor torn in half!

  "Hyung!!" he exclaimed & swat Namjoon-hyung away from his table.

  Namjoon raised his hands as of surrendering,"Hey,I haven't touch it you know."

"No, no moved away,I don't need you here hyung,just let the cleaning to me,that way we will avoid more casualties,kay..." He just wants his hyung to stay put in one place or maybe asked him to go to the living room.

They heard a knock on the door,they saw Jimin leaning in the door frame,"Need some help here,guys?"

  "Yes hyung!Namjoon-hyung was about to go to the living room."Jungkook gently push his hyung outside their room.

He exhaled knowing their stuff is safe.

  "Kookie,I'll help you,you want that?"

  "Namjoon-hyung broke one of my glasses & it's not even an hour passed."He picked up the broken glasses & throw it in the bin,sad cuz it one of his favorites.

"Oh,Kookie,you loved that one right?Dont be sad,yah,I can always lend you mine of that style."Jimin backhug him & put his face on his shoulder.

It's a natural thing for them to be clingy,Jimin is one of the most touchy & he happens to be shy with those acts.He always get giddy & weak,Jimin has that effect on him,it doesn't help that sometimes it's on purpose,touching him unnecessarily even w cameras around.

Jimin's hand get dangerously close to his sides again,knowing what his going to do he immediately held both of his wrist.

"Hyung!your going to do it again!"he accused not letting go.

Jimin groaned,"You just look priceless,I love how you get flustered."Jimin nuzzles onto his neck sending shivers down his spine,he got goosebumps.

He slightly tilted his neck,loosing his grip,"H-hyung...  "

  Jimin chuckles,"Kookie,you liked it,huh?" His arms even though held by Jungkook manage to move freely feeling the younger's body,those unnecessary touches again,confusing the hell out of him.Why his hyung even doing those w him,its just not right.

  "Hyung,stop..."He whined.

"No,I love how I can do this things with you,you not feeling this is all wrong,right Kookie.?Might lie to me but you know you liked it."He was whispering right beside his ears not without slightly biting on it.

  He felt like suffocating,he was turned around & met by Jimin's lips on his,he can't count how many times they've done this,he doesn't know when it starts,he can't remember how they crossed the path from only being bandmates & friends,being hyung & dongssaeng.

It is wrong,so wrong but everything felt right w Jimin,he must admit he loves every bit of the moment when he was held by him,he might be shy looked snub but never avoid intimacy.Deep inside he loves it,the meaningful touches & stares, the secret gestures.

  Jimin seems to take his soul w him by just kissing,it felt so good being kissed,the way he held him close w no space between,body pressed feeling their heartbeat,tongue his lower lip,teeth biting it so he would open & tongue soon entered his mouth,tasting every inch of him.

  It's until he can't seem to breath that Jimin will move a little,he breathe heavily looking at his hyung who looks at him w hunger, thirst that's only for him.

Secretly,knowing Jimin likes him like that felt so good,they have a push & pull relationship,still unclear,wary it'll destroy their bond scared that the others find it disgusting but only a little assurance from Jimin & all his worries disappear.

  They haven't talked about the status of them,no one is brave enough to speak but they both knows that more than the confirmation,thoughts of breaking apart disturb them more,neither want to let go so they just keep guessing,chasing each other & feel territorial.No one else can come across,they were exclusive for each other.

Jimin move away a little,"Let's start cleaning,Kookie."Just like that he starts picking trash.

He can't help but pout,he thinks something more will happen.They were alone which is very rare & his hyung decided to clean.

'But I will never initiate anything!.'  with a heavy heart he also starts cleaning up.But every once in awhile his eyes keep coming back to his hyung who never pays attention to him anymore.

  'Does cleaning more interesting than me...'
 
He just finished changing the bedsheets,approximately an hour pass with them just continue tiding up the whole room,but Jungkook acts as if his really mad,something the other can't understand,they were perfectly fine awhile ago.Jimin silently watching him,one can tell that the maknae was pissed,with what he can't tell.

  Sometimes the maknae is really difficult to understand,he was handy,you should have a lot of patience w him something Jimin has alot... It doesn't help that he was so whipped for the younger.He can't understand himself why he really likes the younger,his so disrespectful to his hyungs especially Jimin,he can't count how many times he asked the younger to call him hyung but he never listened,only doing it when he needs something.

  His simple crush for the maknae grew every day... he really tried to control it cuz its not right,a relationship between two guys especially idols was a big No No .. Just thinking how the people will react heck it can cause great damage to the group worst be disbanded.Jimin knows he can't be selfish & do what his heart wants so he tried really hard to keep his feelings,never admit anything but still shower the younger all the love he have for him.

But his restrains can only take much provoking,how can he keep his hands off of Jungkook when he show such expression no one ever seen w just a touch from him, in short he let go of all his worries & follow what his heart desired,the maknae not stopping him encourage him more, somehow it means the feeling is mutual although he don't initiate anything Jimin expect it knowing how stubborn Jungkook is.

  Two hours & their done,they're exhausted & sit on the floor,the maknae still have his sour face.

"Kookie,what's wrong?"

"What?" he raised his eyebrow looking at his hyung that decided to pay attention to him now.

"what's w you now,did hyung do something?" acting pitiful always get to the maknae... Always...

Jungkook hate that defeated look so much,okay,his such a brat demanding attention but never asked for it sure the older won't know what he want.

Jimin scoot closer to Jungkook until they were sitting side by side,he takes the younger hand & massage it,this little moments,this what confirmed that he really loves the younger.Feeling each others hand,held one another it tells what they can't say out loud,not yet.

  "Are you mad at me?Did I do something wrong,you can tell me,Kookie."

  His hyung looks directly into his eyes,he wants to avoid his gaze feeling ashamed because Jimin did nothing wrong,he did.

"N-no,hyung.I-I'm just...." 'Wants your attention.'

  He also grip his hyungs hand,holding it tightly.

"I think your missing me... is that it?"Teased Jimin,he knows the younger so much more that he knows himself,he smirk knowingly.

The flustered looked Jungkook brings giggle to Jimin,so he was right.

  "Its your fault you know,avoiding me all the time."

"But it's your fault,you keep tickling me!"

"If I promised to stop you won't avoid me anymore?"

"Promise me then..."

Jimin chuckle & do what the younger wants.

  "Oh I know you can't stand not having me around,this y body is all you want, isn't it ." Jimin have that smug look w quirky eyebrows.

Jungkook push him away slightly,can't stand all the teasing & the suggestive gestures.

  "Your so full of yourself,Jiminie."His not used to it yet,he turns so red,so embarrassed.

" Aww,Kookie!! "Jimin dived on him,caging him underneath w hands both on his sides, he knows not to believe when Jimin promised.

" ahh.. H-hyung! S-stop! "his writhing w his hyungs countless jabbing at his side,his breathe ragged when he stop,he hits him back.

"look at me..." Jimin held his chin making them faced each other,they both lay on the floor.So many emotions written on his hyungs faced,some overwhelmed him.

  For the first time he initiate the kiss,hands on his hyungs neck pulling him down for a brief kiss.

Shocked,Jimin stare at him incredulously.... did just Jungkook make the first move!

If he doesn't feel embarrassed, Jungkook would laugh at his hyung's face now but yeah he just looked away.

"Hyung, you stinks!" he playfully pushed him away.

Jimin sits allowing Jungkook to get up.

"You brat!"His sure as hell he doesn't.

The younger runs to the bathroom to save himself from more embarrassment.

"Kookie come back here!!We gotta talk about your improvement... "he felt delighted.

"No hyung,just leave already, we're done anyway."

He would like to continue teasing but Jimin decided to let it slide for now,he should be contented that Jungkook weren't shy anymore.

"kay,I'll leave now, Kookie.If you like let's watch a movie in the living room later,you good?"

A couple of seconds passed.

"Yeah."

He walks to the door but turn around once more,"And cuddle some more." he giggles before closing the door.

Jungkook heard what Jimin said, a smile automatically paint his face.

His lowkey anticipating the movie but first he must shower.