Law & Order

Battle of the Crown 👑 APPLY OPEN👑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Law and Order Law and Order Law and Order

About —
This story is a Gossip Girl kind of story mixed with a Modern Monarchy, so don’t hesitate to make your character somehow y... Lol kidding! The story will be about the three girls having a competition to be the crowned Queen, while the guys will of course be the love interests and still have important roles in the story.

Setting —
The story will take place somewhere around Greenland? Nah, just kidding! Let’s say it’s an island somewhere near Iceland and UK? It’s a fictional island, a fictional country and kingdom.
Olsia Island : An Ireland-sized island near Iceland and UK with cold climate but beautiful green nature landscapes. Divided by three monarchy regions, Squarcio Kingdom, Fovero Kingdom, and Torfe Kingdom.
Squarcio Kingdom : The oldest monarchy in Olsia Island, a largest region in the southwest side and is the most respected empire of all three. This Kingdom is known for its majestic and glorious image as it still strongly holds onto the old cultures but also follows the latest trend of modernization. The coolest thing about this kingdom is that they choose their leader not just based on child of the current kingdom but based on the best result of an evaluation from all the children of royal families.
Fovero Kingdom : The youngest monarchy in Olsia Island, a second largest region in the northside which has an old-school image as it strictly follows the old traditions and if people could say, this kingdom is like a soldier, one stiff and uptight type who scares everyone away. But the most developed business and area is in this region.
Torfe Kingdom : The middle child of Olsia Island, a region in the eastside that has the most beautiful sceneries and vacation spots. This kingdom is known for its flexibility and easygoingness as it almost lost its root cultures at times because the modern development that somehow corrupted it.

Ethnicity —
Everyone will be Olsian, unless one of your parents aren’t originally from Olsia Island. And by that I mean, Olsian is any kind of ethnicity, whether it’s Asian, Americ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter