Ready Or Not

Battle of the Crown 👑 APPLY OPEN👑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Teaser Ready or Not Ready or Not Ready or Not

 Silver strands of hair danced to the beat of clicking heels on a marble tiles surface. A neat-dressed lady walked through a wide hallway in a fast-paced rhythm, making her ruffle cuff sleeves to sway along as she moved. Her skin looked bright in a brown silk dress she wore, even some would say she didn’t age as wrinkles were barely spotted on her face. Aside from the fact that she had been living in this Earth for more than seventy years now, the nation’s Grandma still looked fresh and energetic that early evening.

 Her footsteps stopped in front of an open room where she could see some people scattered around and doing their things in a sluggish manner. Soft sigh escaped from her -tinted lips as she shook her head lightly. In quick, her feet brought her into the room as she clapped her hands to get everybody’s attention, “Honey, honey, honey… Why is everything not ready yet? We don’t have much time!”

 Sweet, calm but trenchant, her voice slapped everyone to speed up their work as some quickly moved their asses to put the decorations, like vases of flowers and lacy tablecloths, in their respective place while some helped the royal Princes and Princesses to get ready for tonight's important event. The situation in the room turned into a haste after the words were spilled as a command. That caused the former Queen to rub her temple while another sigh managed to escape from her lips.

 As she looked around and walked deeper into the room, her blue eyes stopped at a gorgeous young lady who was getting her lipstick done by a royal’s very own stylist. Beside her, she could see a lazy young Prince laying on a long sofa with his gaze stuck on his smartphone screen. Not far from them was a way younger girl, around ten or twelve years old, looking at the mirror and swirling around as if her new beautiful white dress sparked a bright love light inside her soul. A genuine smile flashed on Caroline’s face while she unconsciously counted all of her grandchildren in her head. But it seemed like not everyone was in the room.

 “Darling, do you perhaps see our Lovely Princess?” She politely grabbed a maid who was about to walk past her, in the arm.

 The shorter woman in her forties immediately stopped and bowed to the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter