The Princes & Princesses

Battle of the Crown 👑 APPLY OPEN👑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Princes & Princesses Princes & Princesses Princes & Princesses The
Crown
Princess

She’s an only child of the current King of Squarcio Kingdom, one who’s always favored to be the next leader of the nation by the elders (especially the grandma) and the people. A perfect kind of Princess with a lovely demeanor. But will she be able to fulfill everybody's expectation and live a perfect life as the next Queen?

Must have : Graciousness or lovely kind of personality.

Probability : How she really feels about being expected to be the next queen or a hidden side of personality behind her public image (can be actually evil, or very insecure).

AVAILABLE

The
Second
Crown

She’s a cousin of The Crown Princess, a daughter of the King’s little sister. Due to her bold and opinionated nature, she appears to be having a little different view of everything with grandma, which makes her become the least favorite grandchild in the family. Therefore, nothing can stop her passionate desire to be the next Queen.

Must have : Jealousy or wicked kind of personality.

Probability : Being a second child in the family or what itches her to get the crown on her head? A total opposite of The Crown Princess.

AVAILABLE

The
Crownless
Sweetheart

She’s a daughter of The King’s right-hand man, a non royal blood who’s always welc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter