Chapter 1

Fall

Korea 9/10/17 @ 1500H

 

"Where is him?" The fair skin man look worried panting hard as he rush to the living hall where few other guys sitting watching the television.

"Bedroom. He never comes out since he read the news.” Chanyeol said as he letting out the heavy sigh while Baekhyun who sit next to him, pat his shoulder softly.

Suho close his eyes as he walking to the said room, follow by Xiumin the eldest and Chen. No one dare to come up with sarcastic savage jokes or comments as they always did. All of them is worry over the man who lock inside the bedroom.

“Sehun-ah..Sehun..Are you alright?” Suho knock the door before he letting out a sigh when no answer from the other side.

“Sehun-ah. Don’t scare us. Please answer us.” Xiumin try once again, biting his lips holding himself from being over worried but the silent not helping him.

Chen taking a deep breath as he step closer and knock the door. He believe this is the last resort or else they just can pray everything is fine.

“Sehun, it’s me Chen. Why don’t you let me in then once I confirm you are fine, I will go out. You know we need to inform manager hyung if you not cooperate.” Chen said calmly ignore Suho death glare.

Once the door being open, Chen stop the 2 eldest from entering.

“I go first and I will tell you all how he doing.” Chen whisper to the 2 before enter the room and locked the door once again.

Chen cant help from smiling in relieved seeing the room still clean but the smile didn’t last long when he spot his magnae smoking at the window, sitting at the sofa watching the city view and next to him is the laptop, playing a music video, the singer who responsible for this current scene.

This scene is always being created in many cliché drama and Chen always laughing over this but seeing his beloved magnae in the scene. Its not funny.

“Sehun-ah..”Chen stand next to the man, try to find a perfect words to said but unfortunately his mind cant think any.

“Hyung, I guess it’s the end right?” Sehun blurted out softly and he chuckles with his own words.

Yet Chen can see all the emotions in it. Sad, Pain, Longing and Love.

“I thought I have moved on. I can keep my poker face whenever fans scream his name. I dont think about him. I thought I didnt miss him heck I didnt love him." Sehun continues before he inhales his smoke.

"Sehun-ah, you are strong men. You have come this far and we all the hyungs will always be next to you if you need us." Chen said as he pat his magnae back slowly.

Sehun chuckles faintly once again as he watches the laptop who are now showing different pictures of the previous singer. Chen eyes follow the magnae most of the pictures is fans picture from concerts, events or even airports before it shows the singer with his magnae together in various places such as China, US even in Hong Kong.

"I am so stupid for being coward not telling him how much I fall for him. I never have the guts to call him even Lay hyung give me his number. I am too scared to secretly meet him like Umin hyung. I scared if I do all that he knew my secret that I am not strong, I never forget him. I scared I will beg him to stay yet he will keep leaving." Sehun sniffed as his hand run on his laptop, caressing the screen showing the last picture of them.

Oh Sehun and Luhan hugging each other, Luhan head lay on Sehun chest as the magnae kissing his forehead.

Chen sighed heavily before he pull his magnae to his embrace and with that the magnae who always seem so strong crying on his shoulder. A sigh that he wishes not to see again.

After few minutes Sehun managed to calm down himself. Wiping he tears and walking to his bed, deciding only sleep can help him from feel all the pain and to ensure s that he is fine.

"Hyung thank you so much. Go tell the other I am fine and I just need few hours of sleep." Sehun said before he close his eyes, falling to the dreamland leaving his Chen hyung alone.

Chen keep watching the sleeping magnae as he gather the ashtray planning to bring it out before he stop at the side table looking at the soft toys placed behind the bed lamp.

Oh yes its normal to find Donald Duck in K-Idols bedroom but its not normal when a small necklace with deer pendant hang on the soft toy neck.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China 9/10/17 @ 2000H

"Gege~~ why are you doing this?" Lay ask as he looking at the older singer who look so sad.

"Yixing, You know one of many reason why I left SM is because of him right? Its too dangerous." The singer said as he sigh and rub his face, calming himself .

"You decide it for your own. Both of you have fallen too deep by the time you decide to leave us." Lay exclaim before he letting out a heavy sigh as he see the singer bow his head down.

"Before thing go worse, I have to leave. I cant lie to him if he comes out. He is the secret that i can never hide. I love him so much more than I ever imagine. Damn all the idea of that ing stupid OTP." The singer blurted out all the words gritted his teeth, holding his own tears and he know he fail when his cheek is wet.

"Luhan Gege, this is too much. You doesnt need to announce your relationship." Yixing said as he caress Luhan shoulder who keep shaking his head.

"I heard from Xiumin that Sehun plan a vacation in here by end of December and he asked Umin my address. I cant meet him, I scared when I met him and he say he love me. I will become too greedy asking him for more or worse I will ask him to stay." Luhan chokes at his own tears, hiding his face from Yixing.

Lay Yixing sigh as he hug his ex member who he considers as his brother. He received a call from Xiumin on the evening telling him about their beloved magnae. Poor that kid. He still remember there was 1 or 2 occassion where Sehun is drunk and the guy will spill his heart out.

Luhan hyung dont leave me

Luhan hyung I miss you

Luhan hyung, I am though man now. I can protect you

Luhan hyung, I love you

He is the first one to know that Luhan fall for Sehun, its not too hard to see how Luhan so different with the magnae. But its a shocking news when Oh Sehun also had the same feeling.

SM have use this to control Luhan and the poor guy cant do anything as he want to save his family, EXO and most important saving Oh Sehun.

“Sehun-ah. I LOVE YOU!!!! Hicks….” And Lay wide his eyes seeing the eldest have standing at the rail of the hills and scream.

When he drink the beers?

Yixing pull the man away from the edge, calming the deer down and calling their manager to assist and silently pray for a help

Dear Fate, please help this couple if they are fated please let them be together don’t torture them like this.