Fifty

Blood Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY; TIME TO GO.

*Warning* PLEASE DON'T YELL AT ME FOR WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ. IT'S BASED ON THE HORROR I HAD TO WITNESS ON A NIGHT OUT WITH MY FRIENDS. YOU CAN DECIDE WHO I WAS IN THIS SITUATION!

"Hurry up!" Hyungwon groaned as Somi's hands fiddled with the key to her dorm.

"I'm trying god damn it" She snapped as Hyungwon hopped from side to side.

"I need to go!"

"Then you should have gone to your dorm or used the bathrooms in the venue!" Kihyun snapped before Somi could and Somi's brows pinched, not understanding why her hands couldn't grab hold of her keys through all the keychains she had clinging to it.

"I have two arguments against that statement" Hyungwon strained and Kihyun rose an eyebrow at him.

"Oh yeah? Well, we've got all night so please do try and persuade me" Kihyun rolled his eyes and Hyungwon took one hand away from between his legs to raise a finger as he counted.

"One, I don't want to be alone and you all agreed that none of us wants to be on our own just yet," Hyungwon struggled through the protest his bladder was putting up and he winced, clenching his legs together, "two, using the bathroom there meant more time in the venue and you all wanted to leave asap so I just shut up and followed you, hoping and praying I would get to a toilet before I burst"

"Got it!" Somi put the key in the lock and twisted, swinging the door and rushing inside as fast as her dress and heels would allow her.

"You have failed to persuade me" Kihyun shook his head, using his body to block Hyungwon from entering the dorm at last place.

"Excuse me?!" Hyungwon bellowed as people walked down the hall, passing him with clear judgement in their eyes. Kihyun was still on a strange high that made him unable to care about their looks and Hyungwon was to busy clenching his legs and gripping Kihyun by the collar to notice there was anyone else on the same floor as them.

"I'm not satisfied with the points you have made, you cannot enter and go to the toilet" Kihyun explained as Hyungwon gripped his collar tighter, making it hard for Kihyun to breathe, but he was too entertained to care for it.

"You wanna start this on me Yoo Kihyun?!"

"Keep holding him off while I pee Kihyun!" Somi yelled through the walls, slamming the bathroom door shut and shimmying out of her dress.

"I'm coming in!" Changkyun exclaimed and Somi screamed.

"No you're not!" She covered her chest as she sat down, just to be sure Changkyun wouldn't get through the locked door.

"Just let me pee in your sink, I'll clean it with bleach afterwards!" Changkyun begged and Somi snarled.

"You'll be going to the garbage disposal with the sink if you even try coming in here-" She started angrily.

"Kihyun I will piss on you," Hyungwon told him honestly, face red from straining for so long as Kihyun shoved Hyungwon away from him and the entryway to Somi's dorm.

"Will you all stop being so disgusting?!" Hoseok exclaimed as he ed his suit jacket and moved onto his belt next.

"I swear, everything was normal at the start, Somi was a modest and polite girl with manners and dignity. Now she's going to one hundred percent walk out only wearing the same shirt she's been sleeping in for a week and a half now, Changkyun doesn't care if she sees his s while he pees and now you? This is horrifying stuff-" Hoseok rambled and Somi slammed the bathroom door, shuffling out with her dress held up to cover herself as she crossed the living room to get to her bedroom.

"Just let me in!" Hyungwon finally shoved through Kihyun desperately as he followed Changkyun into the bathroom, everyone having ignored Hoseok going off at them.

"Pee buddies!" Changkyun cheered when he realised Hyungwon was bursting into the bathroom after him.

"Have you taken your shoes off?" Hyunwoo asked Somi casually and she shook her head in response as she concentrated on not falling.

"What a moron, just gravitate" Minhyuk scoffed.

"And you yell at me for wearing my shoes inside the dorm, now who's throwing it in their face?" Hyunwoo looked at Somi pointedly as she entered her room, still shuffling with her dress covering her body and her heels on. Kihyun shut the front door and sighed in satisfaction, following Somi into her room without a second thought.

"Kihyun get out!"

"It's ok I have a bra and tighty whities on!" Somi yelled out and Hoseok collapsed on the couch, covering his face as he let out sobs.

"Are you ok?" Jooheon asked Hoseok in worry. Somi walked back out of her room, wearing a long shirt, her hair now done in a messy bun above her head as she removed her makeup with a makeup wipe. Fuzzy socks covered her feet and Hoseok pulled his hands away from his face, only to cover his face again when he saw Somi's casual attire.

"No I'm not this place is a disaster! Put some damn pants on!" Hoseok pleaded, curling up on the couch in a ball and Somi looked down at her legs, wiggling her toes as she shrugged.

"Nah I'm good thanks" Somi scrunched up her face and shook her head, walking past the boys changing out of their clothes to sit on the other end of the couch.

"Wait" Minhyuk paused, halfway out of his pants as he looked at Somi with wide eyes.

"Please tell me I still have clothes in your closet" Minhyuk pleaded.

"Huh?"

"Please tell me there are still clothes that belong to me in your closet, I'm not sleeping in my underwear and I'm not getting back in the fancy clothes I just took off" Minhyuk continued and Somi yawned.

"Oh, yeah your clothes are still there" She nodded and Minhyuk's whole body deflated in relief.

"Heck yeah" He dropped the expensive pants he had been wearing and walked across the living room to enter Somi's room, making Hoseok cry loudly.

"Please, put your pants back on" He quivered as Minhyuk scratched his tummy and entered Somi's room.

"Dude no way" Minhyuk could be heard laughing as Somi saught for her blanket.

"I forgot how hairy your thighs are" Minhyuk cackled.

"Hoseok will you get away from me? I have no pants on, and put a shirt on for crying out loud" Somi scolded, trying to pull the blanket away when Hoseok covered his body with it and stuck to her side. Hoseok fell off the couch with a mangled scream and Somi tucked the blanket in around her legs again, caging the warmth in so it wouldn't escape and leave her feeling cold.

"I can't even begin to explain what that noise just was"  Somi looked down at Hoseok as he curled up on the ground, making sobbing sounds again.

"Where do you keep our makeup wipes?" Changkyun came out of the bathroom in his boxers and his socks with his clothes hanging over his arm. Hoseok groaned in disgust and covered his face.

"On my desk," Somi told him and Changkyun slid over the wooden floors with his socks.

"Thanks!"

"Wow, nice jammies" Changkyun looked at Minhyuk with wide eyes.

"Really? Thanks, I got them for half price" Minhyuk showed off his matching pyjama set and Changkyun nodded.

"They look good"

"I can tell" Kihyun commented on his way out of the room and Minhyuk looked up with wide eyes, staring at Kihyun leaving him alone with Changkyun.

"What did that just say to me?" Minhyuk sneered and Changkyun sighed.

"Please don't start another fight, I want to curl up and go to sleep, not participate in the royal rumble"

"Would you just get out of the way? I'm going to trip over you if you just keep dropping yourself on the ground everywhere" Hyunwoo nagged as he carried Somi's coffee table, trying to make room for them all again.

"Yeah, those were expensive pants, get up and stop being a little about everything" Kihyun continued the nagging as he came into the room with his pyjamas on and his face clear of makeup. Hoseok pulled his hands away from his face to glare at Kihyun as he moved past the couch and into the small kitchen where Somi was minding her own business, boiling the kettle and getting coffee cups out.

Hoseok grumbled out a complaint and a curse, but he lugged himself up off the ground and made his way to Somi's room to change out of his clothes. Changkyun vigorously rubbed a makeup wipe over his face, looking in the mirror as Hoseok entered the room, deciding he was happy with his work before shuffling out of the room and to the kitchen to put his wipe in the bin. 

"Bed time~" Changkyun chimed, heading over to the closet to start pulling the rolled-up mattresses out.

"Hoseok get Somi's matress on your way out"

"Yes sir" Hoseok sighed as he looked through Somi's wardrobe for his pyjamas. Hyungwon combed his fingers through his hair, body sagging on the couch as he closed his eyes.

"You don't want a hot chocolate or tea?" Somi scrunched her brows up as she watched Changkyun work to roll the mattresses out next to each other, one by one in a set up that looked like one large floor of white rather than several mattresses.

"Hot chocolate?" Changkyun's head popped up from behind the couch and Somi nodded, blinking and turning back to the cups, getting her answer.

"Coming right up"

------------

"I'm back!"

"With the tickets?" Jooheon inquired as he came to meet Somi at the door.

"With the tickets" Somi nodded confirmative.

"What time is the train leaving?" Jooheon asked her, taking the ticket that Somi handed to him to look at it inquisitively.

"Nine" She informed him and Jooheon hummed.

"There's still time to sleep in" Jooheon mumbled and it was Somi's turn to nod.

"How long are you going for?" Kihyun asked as the two walked into the living room and Somi put her bag down on the arm of the couch next to Minhyuk.

"Only for a couple of days" Somi responded.

"No fair, you get to miss out on school while I have to go and sit in classes with all those people" Hyungwon complained and Jooheon raised an eyebrow, using his train ticket to fan himself.

"Then you should have put your hand up to go instead" He shrugged and Hyungwon shook his head.

"Travelling takes too much effort, I can just stay here and sleep on the couch if I decide not to go"

"Or you could go back to your dorm and sleep in your bed" Somi commented as she picked her bag up and again and took it to her room.

"Nah, I'm here already, might as well stay here" Hyungwon shook his head lazily as Somi came back out of her room sighing.

"Get changed," Hoseok told her and Somi looked at him questioningly.

"We're going to the gym," He told her and Somi's face scrunched up.

"Right now?" 

"Right now" Hyunwoo confirmed as he stood up from the couch, dressed in his gym wear.

"Are we all going?" She asked them.

"I'm not" Hyungwon shook his head.

"Neither," Changkyun told her.

"We're all going"

"Damn it" Somi grumbled, turning back into her room and dragging her feet over to her closet, where she pulled her gym clothes out to change into them.

Hoseok grabbed Hyungwon's arms and dragged him off the couch. Hyungwon groaned, his body going limp and slouching down to the ground as Hoseok grunted at him. Changkyun watched Hoseok battle with Hyungwon, determined to not have to face the same fate and leave the dorm as he pushed himself deeper into the beanbag. Hyunwoo walked over to the beanbag and peered over it, Changkyun looked up, blinking his eyes and pursing his lips when he met eyes with Hyunwoo looking down at him. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter