final.

Happiness
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stood up, walking over to the side of the large stage, following the next row of people who would be presented with their certificates. He was truly grateful that both his parents as well as his brother and sister-in-law were able to come out and watch him graduate.

But there was one more person who he wanted there.

The line of people in front of him grew shorter and shorter as each of them walked up onto the stage, shook hands with the principal and got their photos taken before walking off from the other side.

Taking a deep breath, Baekhyun walked up onto the stage as well, mimicing all the previous students as he received his certificate and a rose, shook hands, took some photos and then walked off the stage, letting out a breath he hadn't realised that he had been holding in. He glanced down at the rolled up certificate which was tied with a ribbon and let out a sigh - a mixture of relief and disappointment. He continued to walk along the outside of the seated audience and headed to the back where he was sUpposed to turn to his left and then head back over to his seat. Just as he looked up so that he could make sure that he would be turning at the right point, he stopped and stared at the person who was partially blocking his way.

"Chanyeol..." he muttered to himself.

As though he could hear the smaller male calling his name, the said one looked up to meet Baekhyun's gaze and grinned. Holding out a bouquet of flowers, st

Please log in to read the full chapter