[03]

YOU and ME

Years have passed. Things have changed. And so do you and me.

 

Sweet words became loud shouts.

 

Late night talks became late night arguments.

 

Physical affections became physical pain.

 

Our entwined fingers slowly slipped apart until they finally separate.

 

No more cuddles and kisses. No more hugs and snuggles.

 

I don't know where things go wrong. I don't know when we started to fall apart.

 

I thought we're strong and we could withstand anything that will come along our way. But things don't always go they way we planned them. The way we wanted.

 

*****

 

And now I regret all that happened. I remember everything now. It's all my fault. I changed. I didn't trust you, instead I listened to what those people are saying. What a fool I have been.

 

I know you wouldn't do such a thing. I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I know how much you loved me. But I forgot all of that because of that stupid photo, because of those stupid words.

 

I should have listened to you. I should have let you explain. I should have not closed my ears and mind to the truth. I let my emotions, my anger cloud my mind and take over my decisions.

 

But things are too late now. I've already hurt you and your feelings. I've already hurt the most precious being that I used to call mine.

 

It hurts that I could not turn back time. Back to those times when you were mine and I was yours. When I can say how much I love you and I still do. I still love you so much. 

 

If only I can get another chance, if only you let me enter your live again. I promise to love you more than I did before. I'll show you that I won't waste the second chance you'll give me. I'll make sure that this time our dream of forever will become a reality.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If only I can take you back in my arms. But I guess it's really too late for that because you're in someone else's arms now. I'm not your Jonghyun anymore and you're now someone else's Minki.