005

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after bidding goodbye with Skye’s grandmother, Taehyun sent the two women to the airport. “Noona, I have only taken half day leave so I couldn’t stay any longer with the two of you.”

“It’s okay. Take care of halmeoni and yourself. Okay?” Skye told the younger man.

“Yes, noona! You too! Be careful when you are in Japan. Don’t drown yourself with too much good food. If not, I won’t be able to recognize you.” Taehyun chuckled.

“Haha! I will make sure you won’t be able to recognize me.” Skye smirked. “Okay! You should go now. I’ll facetime you when I reach Tokyo.”

“Okay! Bye Angela noona! Bye Skye noona!” Taehyun waved at the two women and drove off.

“Thanks for hosting my stay in Seoul.” Angela smiled and gave her friend a hug.

“Geez! You hosted me while I was in Australia too!”

“Okay! Take care! Will see you soon in Taipei for my business trip!”

“Okay! Take care! Send my regards to Mr Green.” Skye chuckled.

“No problem.” Angela laughed. “I guess we shall part our way here.”

Skye mocked a salute at her friend. “Safe flight! Text me when you reach Australia.”

“Yes, still as naggy as ever.”

Skye shrugged. “I guess it’s in my blood. Both my parents are pretty naggy ones so this explains why I am their daughter. Hahaha!”

“Okay. You, too, have a safe flight.” Angela gave Skye one more hug and pulled her luggage away to the check-in counter.

Skye went to her check-in counter to do her check-in when a group of people called her. “Skye?”

Skye turned around to see a group of girls waving excitedly at her. “Oh my god! It’s really you!”

“Yes, it’s me! It’s good to see people from my hometown here.” Skye chuckled.

“Can we take a picture with you?” One of the girls asked with her phone already in her hand.

“Can I say no when the phone is already in your hand?” Skye joked, causing the girl’s face to go red.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to take photo with us.”

“I was just kidding with you.” Skye smiled and walked over to take a picture with the girls.

“Skye, are you still having your break?” Another girl asked.

“Yes, I’m flying to Tokyo later.”

“Nice! Have a good break! We shall wait for your comeback soon! Fighting!” The girls cheered.

“Thank you!” Skye bowed and waved goodbye at the girls, making her way into the departure hall.

Once she was in the departure, she went to a café to have a breakfast and she took a picture of her breakfast, and posted it on Instagram. “A nice cup of coffee keeps the sleepy worms away! Good day people! I’m flying off to Sushi Land soon! Lalala!

At the same time Jaejoong’s phone vibrated, he looked at the screen and saw a notification about Skye’s Instagram update. He opened up Instagram and saw the picture that Skye posted. But because it was posted in English, he has to use the translation function to under the caption for her post. “Sushi Land? What is Sushi Land?”

“Japan.” A voice spoke, causing Jaejoong to turn to see his stylist looking at him.

“What did you just say?” Jaejoong asked.

“You were muttering something about Sushi Land so I am trying to tell you that it’s actually Japan.” The woman replied.

“Oh! Hayeon-ah, gomawo!” Jaejoong smiled and tapped on the heart shape below the picture.

“That smile looks so strange.” Hayeon eyed at the singer with narrowed eyes.

“What so strange?”

“You look like you are in love. Spit it out! Are you seeing a girl?”

“I wish I am but too bad, you are going to be disappointed.”

“Correction. Maybe I should say you are interested in a girl now. Am I right?”

“Hyung should go and date now!” Kyeongtae said while driving.

“Yah! Focus on your driving!” Jaejoong scolded.

“Spit it out. Who is she?” Hayeon questioned.

Jaejoong handed his phone to his stylist with Skye’s Instagram profile page on.

“I know her!” Hayeon exclaimed loudly. “I went for her concert last year. She is really good even though I don’t know what is she singing except for the English songs she sang.”

“Define good.” Kyeongtae interrupted.

“You should go to her concert and you will know what is good.” Hayeon retorted.

“No need. Just listen to this and you will know what is good.” Jaejoong smirked and played the video that Junsu had sent to him that night when they were in the pub. “Okay. Enough for now. You want to listen to her songs, you go to her concert.”

“Selfish! She’s not even your girlfriend yet!” Kyeongtae complained.

“No, she is not but as a fellow singer, I would want others to support the other singers as well.”

“Don’t need to be shy.” Hayeon patted Jaejoong’s shoulder. “She isn’t here and she won’t be able to hear it.”

“If I were to bump into her in the plane, I would invite her to my concert.” Jaejoong beamed.

“Haha! She’s probably not interested in coming for your concert.” Kyeongtae laughed.

“Never try, never know, Kyeongtae-ah!”

“Wah! Jaejoong hyung is so different! It’s always the girls chasing him but this time, he is doing all the chasing!” Kyeongtae teased.

“Well! When you see someone you like, you should go for it. If she does reject you, you at least know what she feel about you and move on.”

“Good! I hope this one will work for you! Time for you to date, dude!” Hayeon said.

“Okay! We have arrived at the airport!” Kyeongtae announced.

“Hayeon-ah, thank you for the encouragement! I will work hard to meet that goal!” With that Jaejoong got out of his car to get welcomed by the fans waiting at the airport.

---

“We would like to invite SkyTeam members and business class passengers to board the flight.” The PA system announced.

Passengers in the waiting area began getting up from their seats to make their way to board the plane and Skye was also one of them. After she boarded the plane and settled herself down on her seat in the business class section, she took her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter