IT WAS YOU

END? (TIME UNFOLDS)

Ren's POV

 

Minki Shi...

Minki Shi..... Minki Shi....

Oh yes, sorry, I was.... Yes tell me..

You asked for this file.

Yes, Thank you.

 

I was so lost in reminiscing about the past by myself.

The sunrays of the fall sun passing through my office window took me to the day...... just a day of our college fest , there was nothing special in that day, it was just like a sweet breaze passing by. I never thought it will become a sweet memory for me. I can never forget those 2 minutes...

 

If you weren't in those 2 minutes, that moment would have just lost somewhere in the past.....

 

_______________________

 

March 2013

 

The fall sun piercing through the gap between the leaves that has turned yellow, orange and red, the uniform greenery has turned into beautiful play of Colors. And to match with the play of nature the entire University was decorated with vibrant  Colors , it was college fest afterall......

 

All excited I already decided what I would wear a day earlier, and it was looking good on me, A multicolored shirt and a light blue Jean.  I styled my hair and for the finishing touch I applied just a thin line of eyeliner. Why? I don't know , nothing special, not that I think my eyes are beautiful or anything but I am just used of applying eyeliner.

 

You look good Ren.ah....

Oh thanks Nayong ah, Nayong was my diva friend at Uni , she was also from arts department but unlike me she knew many kids from other departments, well that's the good side of being beautiful and a diva, everyone knew her and friends with her.

 

That is why I was thankful to her when she said she wants me to go with her to the fest, I really wanted to go to the fest, it was my first college fest after all and I would have gotten hella bored of I went by myself.

 

We enjoyed in our department, did some face painting ( not in my face ) went to watch the dance battle going on in the auditorium, it was fun but not anymore, we were starving so we decided to go to the uni cafeteria.

 

I can't hold anymore I'm starving Ren ah let's go through the campus parking area we will reach fast...... Nayong suggested

And I agreed, I was starving too....

 

Let's go fast, Nayong said....

Oh annyeonghaseyo....... Nayong stopped near the parking lot when she spotted someone and started talking to him.

 

I was starving but had no option and I had no will to talk to some random stranger so I just stood their waiting for Nayong to finish her chat, so we can go and eat something.

 

The boy Nayong was talking to was about my height, maybe little shorter than me, black hair pulled back, linear frame..... Well something like that, who cares how he looks, I just want to eat.

 

Oh sorry Ren ah, hungry right ? Let's go... Nayong said, after finishing her chat.

 

Who was that? I asked

Oh He is a sunbaenim from science department, his name is JR...

 

JR?? What kind of a name is that?

Umm I don't know, everyone just calls him that, I too don't know sunbaenim's real name...... Nayong answered.

Ok I said..

 

_______________________________________end of flashback______

 

Who would have thought we would meet like that, it was not like we actually meet, we just passed by...

I was in my first year of college and you were in your second year....

 

It was only 5 months later when we started dating, ( well not dating exactly, at that time we were just interested in each other)  I realised, it was you whom Nayong talked to when you told me your friends call you by the name JR.

 

But when I asked you later when we started dating, whether you remember me, it was me with Nayong in the parking lot, you said you don't remember it.......

 

well it was a given you were talking with Nayong, the beautiful first year diva,  how could have you noticed me..

 

And when you saw me sad and pouting at your answer, you just took me in your embrace and answered......  If I had known the person was you, if I had known it was my Minki I would have made the whole world around us two blurred and had just stared at your beautiful eyes....

 

And you landed a soft beautiful kiss on my lips.......