This Valentine

END? (TIME UNFOLDS)

14 Feb 2018

JR's Pov

It's 3am and I am awake again, I read a book last month which states 'Waking up in the middle of the night is completely normal and part of our human DNA'. Is it really normal for me and part of my DNA? 

If it is then Why are you the only person who comes in my mind as soon as I open my eyes or should I ask, why are you the only person in my mind whenever I breathe? 

Why do I miss you so much?

Even after staying apart for 2 years why am I still not used to it? Why do I love you so much ?

Another day passed without  you, without watching your lovely face, those eyes- of which I can never get enough of, and your voice.......

Your voice......

How long has it been???

When was the last time we talked?

I understand you are busy with work and you can't talk freely when you are at home, I try to convince my heart everyday every moment. But I wonder, Is it really so hard for you to take out time for me and make a call? I don't ask much but Is it really that hard for you to make a call atleast once a week or atleast send me a text?

Why are you doing this to me Choi Minki?

There was a Time when we used to celebrate Rose day, Chocolate day, your favourite Teddy day, Kiss day.... But it's Valentine's day today and celebrating those days together with you seems far from my imagination when we haven't even talked from past twenty days.

I had sent you a valentine's message before I went to sleep, can I expect for a reply when I wake up in the morning?

 

Ren's Pov

Yes I remember we have to leave early morning tomorrow, I replied to my Mom and closed the door.

Finally I can sleep now, it was again a hectic day at work with all the deadlines coming in, I love my work but at the same time I hate it, it keeps me apart from you.

Another reason for the distance between us......

My Mother

Will she ever accept you? I still remember the day she came to know about our relationship, one of the worst day of my life, I still remember all the mess and emotional blackmailing she did and the threat from my brother Minsoek, just because you are a boy and not a girl..

She thinks we have broken up now, since I don't talk with you or about you in front of her, this is the only solution I can come up with to keep our relationship alive without the fear of my family.

i can't even imgine my life without you KIM JONGHYUN

And our relationship could have finally ended anytime sooner if I wouldn't have found your letter to me, which I always keep with me. I just went to find my pants on my mom's room and found your letter in the pocket of the pant, if by chance my mother would have found it before me, or would have showed it to my brother....

I don't even want to think about it what would have come after that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got your message this morning .......

"This valentine's day I wish the distance between us ends soon and we can be together to celebrate our Love"

I replied with an emoji, as I was getting late for work.

Now I finally got time to read your letter all over again, to feel you beside me.To spend this Valentine with you. The Very first letter you gave me.....

Dear Luv,

I know I am not all perfect for you, but still i don't know why I wish to be forever with you. I still remember the eyeliner in your eyes. I still remember the pink shirt you wore on our first date. 

The only problem with me is that I can never express my feelings properly. Sometimes I stay dumb and sometimes I go out of my limit and expect too much from you. You know me right, my sweetheart, my bunny, my baby, my rennie.....

You know how much you mean to me right? I can't live without you, Please never leave me...

I LOVE YOU CHOI MINKI

It was a dream come true feeling for me when you became a part of my life. oops YOU ARE MY LIFE.  I will proove myself and the whole world that i am the right choice for you, I wish you will always support me when i get weak, Please do stand by me.

you don't know how sorry i am for last semester when we could not spend much time together, you went home and had to go with all those trouble with your mom and hyung, just because of me.

You were my heart before, now you are mine and will be forever mine, you are the best thing that happened to me.how much you mean to me. i am crazy about you Choi Minki. I promise that quickly i will get married to you and i will spend rest of my life loving you my Rennie.

From your love

Kim Jonghyun.....forever yours

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes forever mine Kim Jonghyun, you can't even imagine how much i want to be with you right now Jonghyunaa, how much i miss being in your embrace......