End???

END? (TIME UNFOLDS)

Ren's POV

................... 

 

I stare into oblivion....... 

 

it's empty... I feel nothing........

Sitting here with my whole family, celebrating my cousin's wedding, everyone is so happy, everyone is enjoying, kids running around, aunts chitchating, loud music playing.... But.... I can't hear anything.

 

I am smiling at people ..... I'm crying inside...  I am not crying.... or should I say there are no more tears left ..... It has all dried.. My life too is drier than the desert without you....

Without you...

Its been a week we broke up..... There were no arguments, no fights, no begging , we just drifted apart, we both agreed.... 

without tears, without any emotions.... without regrets.

This long distance relationship is so hard, the more we wanted to be together, the more we became desperate for each other, the reality- the distance between us hit us hard.

It turned our hearts into ice that can be broken so easily, shattered and turning into water, which will evaporate in no time and nowhere to be found again....

who should I blame? My family? You? This distance? or Myself?

Yes I am to be blamed... I was not strong enough to go against my family, but what could I have done? I love you so ... So much but I love my family too. They have stood with me in every corner of my life but why? Just why can't they accept my decision to be with you... Should I just blame them?

But Jonghyunaa, you are the one to be blamed too.. why did you not love me to the limit that can surpass the love i am getting from my family from two decades, so that I can just ignore the love they have given me ...... why did you not take me anywhere to disappear... Just the two of us, where I won't be able to see the disappointed faces and broken hearts of my family... Some place where I can just erase everything, my past, my relations, the place where I can see you, just you.......

Even after all this can you still love me now, will you come back this time , like you have come back to me every single time in the past when we have broken up....

But this time we did not use the word breakup.... 

We just... 

 

We just went seperate ways... Just like that we turned away from each other..... 

I want you back so badly, but..... This time.....

 

 

I can really see the End..............

 

THE END OF US

 

__________________________

A/N      Hello Loves, I hope you like the chapter, I really appreciate all the comments I get from you all in all my Fics, if you like my work please do upvote and comment, 

Your feedbacks will help me to update regularly...