One

Just You And Me

"Wake up. This is school, you shouldn't be sleeping, you know."

A very familiar voice has successfully woken you up from your nap, making you feel annoyed and irritated so early in the morning. You peek an eye open, trying to see the face of the man that has interrupted your rather peaceful morning, only to be greeted with your best friend, crossing his arms in disapproval.

"Eurgh, shut up and go away, Oh Sehun. You're not making my Monday morning better." You grumble trying to get some more sleep so that you can fill in last night's lack of sleep.

Sehun clucks his tongue before putting his arms around your shoulders, shaking you so that you'd get up from your slumber. "This is why I've been telling you that you should be sleeping, or studying instead of finishing those pointless dramas." He naggs and he continues, "not only that those dramas are helpless, Jung Haein doesn't even suit the character of the lead role."

With Sehun insulting your favourite actor, you immediately get up, narrowing your eyes to glare at him. "Haein does suit the role! Don't you know that he-"

"I do not know and I don't really care, shortie." He responses, rolling his eyes as he sees you getting so worked up over the topic.

Sehun has been your best friend for four years now and you both know each other inside out. He is a wonderful boy, not very bright when it comes to academic but very talented with dancing (he always teases you about how you seems to have two left feet because you aren't able to follow even a simple dance routine, according to Sehun. There was this one time where you had follow Sehun to one of his dance practice, trying to prove to him that you in fact don't have two left feets, but you ended up making a fool out of yourself). He is an open audio book to you, always telling you about how his day is and the random gossips of other students in school. 

"Have you finished Miss Tae's assignment?" He asks as he fishes out his book from his bag.

"Oh my god, I haven't even started yet!" You say, facepalming yourself for forgetting to do your assignment and not to mention, that assignment is a truly important one.

"See? That's why I've been telling you that you should stop procrastinating with those dramas and start focusing on school stuff, pumpkin." He clucks his tongue in a scolding manner. "We were meant to marathon The Big Bang Theory together remember?"

"Well I guess we could watch it as well as finishing my assignment." You flutter you eyes, trying to pull an aegyo on him so that he would help you to get started on the essay.

"First of all you barely even started the damn thing and secondly, you should have been the one helping me because you're the one with a better functioning head." He sighs endearingly as he flicks my forehead. I crinkle my nose and paint a small smile on my face knowing that I've gotten my way. 

The class goes as it usually does, with teachers reminding us -nagging, actually- that this is our last year so we should be studying hard; same ole, same ole, I thought. I glanced at Sehun who is trying hard to focus or more like trying to fight his hunger from engulfing him. The moment the bell rings, scrapping of chairs could be heard as students leap out of their chairs to go to the dining hall. Sehun put his arms around me dragging me out of the class. 

"Come on, my stomach can only deal with so much." As Sehun drags me out of the hell of a classroom, I heard my name being called. "I wonder if Eunmi has any new gossips. Actually, I wonder if there will be a time when Eunmi does not have any gossips to share with us." Sehun says as he wiggles his eyebrows with a knowing look on his handsome face. I laughed and nudged his ribs, agreeing with his statement.

"So, how is my favourite couple doing?" Eunmi asks and I sigh tiredly. 

"How many times do I have to say that we're nothing, Eunmi. Also for the record, you saw us yesterday at the park remember?" 

"Alright, alright.Let's go Sehun, seems like your girlfriend might kill me if I continue. " Eunmi and Sehun both laugh, turning left to the direction of the dining hall. The dining hall is filled with noise from conversations of hundreds of students, there were even students who were debating whether or not it was worth to pay hundreds to see Super Junior perform live (the debate ended up being an argument of how new groups are better but I'd rather not put my piece into it).

I subconsciously pout as I walk into the dining hall, still slightly annoyed by Eunmi's teasing early on. She has always teases me about this and me myself, I thought that I have finally gotten over it but it has gotten worse lately. She seems to think that something has developed between the both of us as we are constantly together and from the amount of skinship that we share. Sehun and I know that those hugs and skinships that we share to be honest were quite severe but those actions are mere platonic.

I ate my lunch quietly, listening to the exchange of gossips between my two best friends. Even though they are as different as day and night, one thing that they have in common is confirming the rumors that are floating around and finding out the latest stories about others. Eunmi has been a friend of mine for years god knows how long and I'm glad that she is always so caring and know when it is time to tone down the chatter. As if the role has switched, Sehun is the chatterbox between the three of us. It is usually the girls who like to chat around but as I've said, the role has been switched. I don't know how they both seems to know everything about everyone. It wouldn't be a suprise honestly if Sehun and Eunmi know what brand of milk Jessica (our classmate) have in her fridge. 

"Why are you so quiet?" Eunmi questions. "Are you still mad?" 

"I'm not but I'd rather not interrupt you both." I shake my head with a small smile to really show that I'm not. Sehun's hand reaches out to my bangs to straighten it and he also has a small endearing smile on his lips. They continued to talk and I only give my input here and there when  familiar gossips and names are mentioned. Just before the final bell rings we bid goodbye to Eunmi (she is in the class next to us) and made our way back to our own classroom, getting ready for the next lecture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So hi guys! First chapter is up and I hope that you will enjoy. I used to have three or two other fanfics that i wrote but those were so badly and embarrasingly written that I had to delete!>< Comments, advices and love are very much welcomed!!^^