Chanyeol

EXO Oneshots

I waited patiently for my attack. The timing had to be perfect. I waited for Chanyeol to turn his attention towards the TV and side-glanced quickly at him. I smiled to myself evily. I slowly moved my hand near his side right under his ribs and quickly jabbed my fingers into his side, hard. He jerked to the left and I started laughing my head off.

"Your face!" I said, laughing so hard I had a hard time breathing. "You, you-- should have seen your face!"

"You are gonna pay." He said with a vengeful look.

He tackled me to the ground and pinned me down. I held his hands away from me so he couldn't taze me back. I rolled around and I yelled at him to get off me. At one point Chanyeol's fingernail accidentally slashed across my cheek.

"Ow! What the heck?" I whined. He got off of me and looked at me with a oh-no-what-did-I-do look.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I rubbed my face where it hurt and some skin came off. What the--? I thought. I turned around and faced him, and he cursed under his breath. 

"Language." I said.

"Whatever, but I think you might want to look at your face." He replied.

"What? What happened to my face?" I asked anxiously. I ran into the bathroom and he followed. I examined myself in the mirror, there was a shallow thin cut from about a centimeter below my eye, it stopped diagonally from where it started, and ended on my cheek, level to the base of my nose. "Oh. Well, it's not that bad." I said unconcerned.

"Well, I don't want to get killed by your mom. And if your face is like this when she comes back next week, I'll be dead meat, and she'll never let you stay at my house ever again." He said as he waved at me to follow him.

I followed Chanyeol to the kitchen and sat on one of the barstools. He opened the medicine cabinet, took out a box of band aids, anti-scarring cream, an q-tip, and a bottle of alcohol. 

"Oh, no. No, no, no. No. I refuse. No alcohol." I said.

"You're such a baby." He said. 

"You're a baby!" I retorted. 

He dipped the q-tip into the alcohol bottle and he reached out towards me. I stopped his hands before the q-tip could touch your cheek.

"Just so you know, this is totally repayment for the taze." I said as I released his hands.

"Yeah, yeah." He replied, a small smile on his face.

Chanyeol gently dabbed the cut and the burn of alcohol made me hiss. 

"Ow..." I said quietly.

He came closer to my face and blew gently on the cut.

My heart started pounding fast and a blush started to creep up my cheeks. What the heck? Why is my heart pounding so hard? Chanyeol's my best friend, we're practically siblings. I like Sehun not Chanyeol. I tried to convince myself.

But even as I tried to ignore my beating heart, I couldn't help but notice how his lips were so close to my face. His lips weren't as pretty as Kyungsoo's, but right now all I wanted was to reach up and feel the soft skin of his lips. 

He stopped blowing, and looked down at me but didn't move his face away. 

Chanyeol then quickly gave me a peck where my cut was and I was too shocked to say anything.

"Uh...wha..." I stammered. I was so surprised, I just stared at him with a blank face.

"Wha-a-t? Stop looking at me like that. I just thought it would make you feel better." He said trying to act nonchalant, but a blush was slowly creeping up his face.

"Yeah, whatever... " I said. He dabbed on the anti-scarring cream and then gave me an EXO band-aid.

"Here."

"Hey, can you put it on for me? I kinda don't want to get up to go to the mirror." I said. But I secretly just wanted to see his lips up close again.

"Lazy..." Chanyeol replied with a disapproving look, but still took the band-aid and started to peel the wrapper off. "Stay still..."

Chanyeol came closer to and gently pressed the band-aid to my face. He lingered above my face and looked into my eyes. Our faces were only an inch away from each other. I stared back and none of us said anything for awhile. 

He looked down to my lips and asked, "Can I?"

His lips were so close and I could feel his breath on my face. I slowly nodded and he lightly pressed his lips to mine. At first he pressed so lightly I barely even felt them. When I didn't pull back, he pressed in harder and I reached up and ran my hands through his hair. His arms wrapped around my waist and I lost myself in the kiss. I never knew how good kissing my best friend could be.

I reluctantly pulled back for air and we both stared at each other catching our breath.

"I thought you liked Suzy." I said.

"I thought you liked Sehun." 

"Not anymore." I said smiling, leaning in for another kiss.