FINAL

Never Leaving

It's been almost three years since Kris left EXO. I was a big fan of our dear duizhang back then.

Some fans left EXO after Kris left. Others left him instead.

Since then I kind of stopped super fangirling over EXO's Kris and EXO... but I know that they will always have a place inside my heart. I still listen to their songs, supporting them in small ways possible. I don't know why but I think it has something to do with them not being complete anymore. I've been a fan since pre-debut/teaser era. I watched few concerts, attended fansign events, and even camped outside SM to have a glimpse of the members.

nal annaehaejwo

yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo [EXO - Don't Go]

This is one of the best songs they've ever released.

Little did I know, I was singing the whole song.

The lights of my room suddenly went on as a tall shadow approached me.

"Hey, how are you?" A deep voice greeted me.

"Fine. Just stressed with work." I answered.

"You're playing this song?" He said smiling.

"Yup. It's my favorite song." I giggled.

"Do you miss them?"He asked as he laid beside me.

"Yes. Kind of." I said hugging him. "How about you?"

"I miss them too." He mumbled as he closed his eyes and smiled sadly. "I miss the twelve of us. and I miss our fans, too."

"Hey. Don't worry. Some of them may have left you but I... I will never leave you, Kris."

He, then, smiled as he planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you."