Surprise!!

That Tragic Ship Called SaiDahMo

"Dahyunah.. happy birthday. I'm sorry, I can't greet you happy birthday, personally but..." She can't help but rewatch the video, Sana, sent her.Dahyun, just finished doing her birthday vlive and was saying goodbye and thank you to the staffs she's with. On the way home, she received a notification from IG.. it was pictures of her posted by Momo for her birthday". She can't help but smirk. Then finally she finally you thought of something and decided to text them both, saying "you should make up for it then".. Meanwhile inside the plane, the 2 Japanese girls were sitting peacefully excited for their vacation together that they've planned months ago, but at the same time feeling a little bit down because a certain tofu's note with them right now. What's worst is, it's her birthday today and their not with her, celebrating. Curse their stupid schedule for being such a party poopers. Also, stupid manager oppa for being such an absent minded one and booked their flight exactly on Dahyun's birthday. Being kind hearted and humble human beings they are, they just accepted what happened and get over it. But still, it's a big downer for them. Sana and Momo really love Dahyun so much and they'll do anything for her even if sometimes, the two older girls ended up fighting but still, never fail to make up at the end of the day. The moment they landed, Sana decided to message Dahyun and when she fished out her phone she saw a message notification from Dubu. Sana can't help but gasp. Little did she know, Momo was already looking at her own phone visibly shocked too. It's the first time for Dahyun being this bold that's why it's really a big shocker for them. Honestly, they don't know what to reply. Besides being it the first time, they can't help but feel like they're walking in eggshells whenever they're with her. But the two decided to not let the younger wait tho they know she'll understand. Sana replied: "ok babe" with heart emoji and Momo replied: "merong". The pair then started their vacation enjoying sight seeing although they kinda got lost a little but thanks to that one Korean speaking local, they manage to find their hotel and had a wonderful sleep. But not before Sana sending their favorite Dubu a goodnight sleep but didn't actually get a response. "Hmm, she must be very busy with a family", Sana thought. "Big day ahead, we better sleep now Sana-chan, Momo sleepily said which earned a smile and a small nod from the younger. The next day, they both received a text coming from Dahyun saying good morning to both of them. Sana can't help but smile. It's a good morning indeed since they had the best sleep they've been longing for since they had been so busy with schedules and the concert. "Awe, good morning to you to little baby. I wish you were here with us tho. Don't worry, I'll buy you the best present I could ever find here. Love you", Sana replied but didn't forget to spam her with heart emojis. Momo can't help but chuckled at Sana's replied. It really warms her heart wherever she see her favorite people smile. She then turned to her phone and replied to Dahyun's message saying "Next time, I'll make sure to come back here with you and Sana. Just the three of us". Momo smiled at her own reply. "Let's make a 3 day vacation worth it. Let's go Sattang", Momo lightly pulled Sana's wrist signaling her to go on walking. It felt nice to finally walking freely without camera flashes. Away from work, from judging people. To finally have a nice quiet time-- "Hey, I'm sorry. I know your on vacation but, can I take your picture? I'm a huge fan of Twice. I even learn Korean for you guys". The duo can't help but smile at how cute that Once looked. He apologetic tho so they said why not. Plus they love Onces too much to even reject that simple request. After taking the picture, the guy repeatedly bowed his head and kept saying "thank you"and "sorry for being annoying" and "I'll remember this for the rest of my life". The two bowed back and said sorry too cuz they need to leave. It's been two days since they got there but haven't received any reply from their favorite Dubu. "What could that block of tofu be doing right now?", Momo thought. "Hey, Sana, have you heard anything from Dubu? She hasn't messaged me back", Momo shouted at Sana who's inside the bathroom, preparing for the night. "Wait, lemme check... Nope, nothing. Maybe she's just busy. She must be with her family. Let her be. We will be with her before you even know it", Sana assured the older. "Ok but what are we doing tomorrow?", Momo, who's not surprisingly half asleep,asked the girl who's now sitting at the edge of their shared hotel bed. "Hmm, beach?" Sana asked. "Who are you calling ? ." Sana let out a loud laugh at how stupid Momo sounds right now. "I said, let's got to the beach. The sea, with sand and the seashore, like in Okinawa where we shot DTNA? That one", then playfully hit Momo's . "Oh, ok sounds cool. Now, let me sleep. You should too. Goodnight Sattang, love you". "Good night Momoring. Love you too". Morning comes, the pair are now walking at the beach when they heard a familiar voice.The two got immediately confused. Was it just all in their minds since they miss that contain someone so much or maybe that's just some random laugh that happened to sound that same. "Uhm, I uh, not live here. I'm look for this hotel" the girl struggling so much with her broken english. Trying so hard to communicate with the locals, that girl has been walking around for almost 5 minutes now, when some girl approach her. "Hi, are you a celebrity? I think I saw you somewhere". She just let out a nervous laugh. She doesn't understand half of what she's saying. It's almost lunch time and she's getting hungry and this girl just really have to talk to her with the language she's not so good at. She wanted to cry but can't cuz that'll make her look stupid. She just wanted to surprise her unnies but looks like it's ruined cuz she seemed lost and hungry and she's sweating like she never sweat before. "Momoring, did you hear that. I know that laugh. That same Nevers l nervous laugh" Sana, anxiously looked at Momo. "I know but I can't seem to find it. It can't be tho. Maybe it's just the sun. It's too hot anyway. Let's go to a restaurant and have a nice lunch and we head back to our room". Sana just nodded. The two were currently in the lobby when they heard someone call them "Unnie. Momo Unnie. Sana Unnie! SURPRISE!! I ca-- "Dahyunah!!" The duo came running to where Dahyun was. Sana came first and hugged (hogged) Dahyun. Momo was there beside them smiling, caressing Dahyun's hair. Sana decided to break the the hug. " Why didn't you tell us You're coming?!" "Then it won't be a surprise anymore, Sattang, duh." Momo rolled her eyes and lightly pushed Sana aside to hug Dubu. " I missed you, little one" Momo said. "But it's just been two days, Unnie". "And your point is?". The now trio just laugh. "Let's go to our room shall we" 

A/n: I typed this using my phone so ignore the mistake. I'm lazy.