Cheer Up, Dahyun-ah

That Tragic Ship Called SaiDahMo

A/N: forgive my mistakes cuz its like, 1 am here. So i made this after rewatching dahyun's solo vlive. Enjoy.

 

"So far you've watched Tofu TV Fun Saturday Vlive. Thank you for watching. Attention! School Meal! Bye. Goodnight ONCE!"

After thanking and saying goobye to the staffs, Dahyun went home, mentally exhausted after finishing her much awaited solo vlive. "You could've done more, pabo" Dahyun said to herself. Dahyun sighed for the nth time. Good thing her favorite unnies called her. She feels a little good now, knowing when she comes home, they're gonna cheer her up.

Dahyun went home to a unusual quiet dorm. "They must be sleeping" she told herself. She went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, she decided to watch tv cuz she doesn't want to sleep yet plus, she's still sulking about her roomate, her bff, Chaeng, which btw, suggested the things she'd done during her live. But tuns out, she wasn't watching.

She was on her way to the living room when she heard her name being called. "Dahyun-ah" "Dahyun-ah". " Ehh?? What are you doing here, Momo-yah? Aren't you be sleeping by now?" Sana asked Momo beside her, who's like her looked confuse asf. "Ehh? What are you doing here? Momo pointing at Sana. "I called her during her vlive and she asked me to cheer her up when she comes back" Momo, as a matter of fact-ly stated, hands on her waist. Then she turns to Dahyun and poked her cheek. "Right, Dahyun-ah?" But before she answered, Sana crossed her arms to her chest "But i called her, Twice, she told me to cheer her up once she comes home. You know what, she even told me that she has no one..but...wait for it...but me!!" Sana, pointing at herself. Momo pouted, "But, Dahyun-ah, i even left 20 comments for you to notice me, which is btw, i am still sulking, Dahyun". "Hah, Momo, pabo yah" Sana mumbled. 

Meanwhile, Dahyun was in the middle of the two arguing japanese, speechless. She can't possibly choose between the two. It's like choosing between her parents. And beside, if she choose Momo, her way of cheering her up is a simple trip to the convinient store for a midnight snack which 'll end up Momo eating all the food they bought cuz she got hungry while waiting. Then she'll have to buy again, and ended her up broke asf. And then, if she choose Sana, well, who knows what kind of cheering up she'll do in the middle of the night. Knowing Dahyun, being scared of the unknown, scared the out of her. 

In the midst of the arguement, Dahyun heard something coming from her room. "Psst, unnie, here".Dahyun saw a small hand waving by the door. Dahyun looked at here two unnies who seemed to be busy arguing so she took the chance to escape. She ducked the crawled to her room and quickly locked the door. The two japanese unnies then realized Dahyun left when they her a door clicking but they still continue arguing, throwing " It's your fault, no it's your fault" to each other. The two got startled by a loud thud ", it's Jihyo" Momo whispered to Sana. Jihyo then spoke, "No it's my fault, now could you please, sleep now, you two. Gosh, that's why my bias in jline is Mina". Jihyo said then entered their room. SaMo just sighed and entered their respected rooms.

Meanwhile, at DaChaeTzu's room:

Dubchaeng sitting at Dahyun's bed. "I'm sorry, unnie, about earlier". Chaeng said. I wanted to watch  your solo v but then my mom visited me and we went to the restaurant, that's when you called and there's too many people and i can't properly hear what you're talking about and.." " It's ok Chaeng, we're good. Besides, you helped me escaped that chaos earlier so, we're truce, ok? Ok. We should sleep now, goodnight Chaengie" "Goodnight unnie" 

Dubchaeng was abpout to sleep when a sleeping Tzuyu shouted " WOOHOO!! DUBCHAENG!!  "Cute" they both said before drifting off to dreamland.

In the dead of the night, Sana's phone vibrated. She checked who could it be messaging her at this time.

Momo: Sana yah, don't you think Dubu needs punishment?

Momo waited for Sana's reply. ding

Nayeon: Idgf about you two byuntaes think but please, leave my baby dubu alone

Momo: Nayeon unnie, how did you...?

Sana: You sent it at our group chat, you pabo!!

Momo: LOL. Sorry