Fancams can get you in trouble.

That Tragic Ship Called SaiDahMo

During samo's vlive:

"Yah, Momo-yah, let's talk about Dahyun" sana suddenly told momo out of the blue during their vlive. Beside her was momo, singing and dancing pretended to not hear what is she talking about. Sana gave up upon realizing that they're live so she dismissed whatever she was about to say. Their live went on and when it's about to end their live, they said their goodbyes to onces and also to their managers who's with them that time. Then, they were left alone, the two of them, inside the hotel room. Sitting. Not talking. Sana suddenly took out her phone, showed momo a video. A fancam during ISAC. A short clip starring momo and dahyun. There, in the video, was momo and dahyun sitting down. Momo's arm draped on dahyun shoulder while momo whispering something near dahyun's jaw. Not to her ear. While they can see dahyun's "can somebody save me from this snake" face.

Momo gulped. "Care to explain this? Asked sana, arching her eyebrow, well, looking pissed. Momo then, stood up and started to state her side of the story...nerviously. " I-i was just b-being an unnie. Y-yeah! That's right. She said she's so bored and i was telling her that i have some chocolate inside my bag at the waiting area and if she want, she can come so we can get it together", momo was so nervous, she said that in one breathing. Momo then looked at sana. Momo just sighed "Ok, ok. I'm so, so sorry. But i can't help it. She was there with her cute braids and all and she was looking so adorable. I just had to. You know? And i know your sick and i was being insensitive but it was my chance. You know i cant do it if your around boring holes at the back of my head with your laser eyes. Look, i'm sorry, ok? I wont do it again. Our friendship still comes first". Now it's sana turn to sigh. " Ok... You know i love you right? Momo just nodded. And besides, We Are Twice. We share everything. You know? Momo-yah, you know? Sana said it (just like what she said to dahyun during thei vlive). Momo giggled but stopped when sana started talking again. "But, only for fanservice, nothing more. And when were in dorm, she's off-limits, got it? Momo gave her an ok sign. Ok are we good? Good. Ok? Ok. Goodnight momo.. Goodnight sana.. Then they both fell asleep. 

The end.

A/N: This is my very first story. I got intrigued about why sana wanted to talk about dahyun with momo during their vlive. So i made this. If there's any mistakes here, just ignore it as long as it make sense. Thanks for sparing your time reading this.