First Time

When the Matchmaker Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joochan smiled with satisfaction as he read his diary. He doesn't have any experience in love but because of him, a lot of students in their campus became lovers. He never expected that he will be their matchmaker but that's what happened. It all started when Sungyoon, one of his sunbae on their choir, had a crush on Daeyeol, the leader of Golcha, the popular dance group in their campus. Unexpectedly, Daeyeol is his dormmate at that time so he introduced his sunbae to him. He always set them together at their dorm then leave them after and because of that, they became close and now they are in relationship.

When Tag came to know about his leader Daeyeol who finally confessed to his long time crush, he came to ask Joochan to introduce him to Seungmin, one of Joochan's fellow choir member.. After being a matchmaker for them, he suddenly became popular to the point that every student who wants to confess to their crush asked him. He enjoyed being their matchmaker and he never boast that he became popular because of that. In every mission he took as a matchmaker, they always set one and only rule which is not to fall inlove. He doesnt believe in love at first sight so he never violated it.

Yes, he never violated that rule not until Bomin asked him to be a matchmaker to Donghyun. 

"Hyung, promised me one thing." Bomin said with worry.

Joochan looked to Bomin and he knew what was it. It is an overused statement he used to hear everytime someone asked him to be their mathchmaker but he just let Bomin...

"Don't fall in love with him." 

Joochan laughed his lung out. It is really what he expected.

"Sorry, Bomin. I just laughed because I kinda used to that already so don't worry, I won't fall inlove with him." Joochan still laughing so hard.

"But hyung,  no one can't resist his charms. He's cute and handsome. He's cool and very breathtaking when dancing..."

Joochan just let Bomin describe his crush but the way Bomin talk seems so exaggerated.. It took him minutes to finish describing his crush. Joochan think his brain is overload for his information about his crush. 

"Don't sugarcoat it, Bomin. I know that you are worried but believe me, I won't fall inlove with him."

They talked for a while and Joochan hate it because the only way he can have the chance to do his mission is to join the dance club. The popular dance group where his identity as a matchmaker started. Joochan almost excels in everything he does except for one, that is dancing. He tried to reason out to Bomin but he cannot just fail him because he hate dancing so he still accepted the challenge.

Joochan did join the club but one week passed yet he never meet the one who stole Bomins heart. He extremely believe that Bomin's description of him is too much exaggerated but this time, he expected that it must be true. Joochan went out from the practice room with a frown. He's excited to be their matchmaker but the time is not cooperating with him.

As Joochan walks in the school corridor, he saw a guy waving in front of him. He found him so cute and handsome and just before he realized it, he smiled while waving his hands to him. The guy walked towards him but that guy just walk past hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter