18: Unexpected

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Pov

"So yeah...Thats it" Haeun told Yeji about it and Yeji wasn't shocked. Maybe because Namjoon had already told her.

"So what are you going to do? Its 1 week before exam.. I know you refuse to stress yourself." Yeji asked and Haeun bit her lips not knowing what to say. Jungkook has been studying with his friends instead because he knew Haeun wants to focus on her studying. Haeun didn’t come to work today, in fact she has quit her work.

"I'll call you later Yeji." Haeun said as she lay down on her bed.

 

Jungkook knocked on Haeun’s house door and Mrs Kim opened it.

"Is Haeun around?" Jungkook asked and Mrs Kim points to her room.

"She is studying, whats wrong?" Jungkook didn't reply as he just smile.

"Haeun has chosen Seoul university and she has an interview." She continued and Jungkook knew he shouldn't disturb her. He nod his head as he thanked her. Mrs Kim close the door and Jungkook heave out a sigh. He missed her, so much.  He knew he should've confessed a long time ago but, he was just too stupid.

 

(1 week later)

 

A week has passed and Haeun was preparing for the interview. Its been a 1 week since she last talk to Jungkook. She walked passed Jungkook’s house and knocked on it. Mrs Jeon opens the door as she smile seeing Haeun.

"Finding for Jungkook?" She asked and Haeun nod her head.

"Jungkook.. has things to do..." Mrs Jeon replied and Haeun bit her lips. 

"What things?" Haeun asked and Mrs Jeon went closer to her.

"He should be the one telling you honey." Haeun nod her head as she thanked Mrs Jeon. She heave out a sigh as she was sad she didn’t talk to him, she missed him.

 

“Go and tell him Haeun..” Mrs Jeon said and she looked at her confused.

“You liked him don’t you.”

 

That phrase was playing in her mind all day. You liked him don’t you.. yes she does.. She liked him a lot and he was the only person to ever annoy she so badly but she still don’t have to heart to hurt him. Haeun rushed to her interview which is in school and prayed that Jungkook is still in school. He has an interview as he told her before.

 

To: Yeji

Help me tell Namjoon to distract Jungkook. Meet me at you know where right?

 

From: yeji

Yes.. See you!

 

Yeji texted Namjoon and Namjoon told the rest but not Jungkook. It was like a surprise. After the interview, they met Haeun and of course they were glad to see her. All of them rush to hug her even Yeji. It was exam week and they only come school for exam, you can say they rarely see each other.

"Jungkook was done with his interview and is waiting at the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter