15: Realisation

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

Finally, the day of their competition. All of the students were allowed to attend as everyone sat down to get ready. Both Yeji and i head down to see the guys before they start playing.

 

"Goodluck guys.." I said and they smiled happily. I looked over at the side and saw Jungkook with Yerin. Yoongi walked to me as he pat my head.

 

"Don't be sad alright?" He said and they all squeal at him being sweet. Of course, a rare sight of Yoongi being sweet. I hold onto the hem of his shirt and Yoongi looked at me. I hugged him and again the members squeal happily. Yoongi laughed as he hugged me back. As if the sight bothered him, Jungkook walked to Yoongi as he pull him away from the hug.

 

"Whats wrong Jungkook?" Jin asked and Jungkook points outside.

 

"We need to go." That was all he said before walking off. I looked at the guys and waved goodbye before leaving the place. Lucky for us, our seat is at the center so we can see everything clearly. Its was the first half of the game and it was going well for our team. Jungkook scored the first goal, followed by Jimin who scored another. Soon, it was getting intense as the other team was already on the move. Current score, 2-2.

 

"Let's go guys!!!" Both me and Yeji yelled as if they heard it, Yoongi scored another goal as i stood up and cheered happily. Upon realising what i have done, i sat down and Yoongi chuckled. They were given a 1 minute break time as their coach advice them on the strategies. I eyed every single one of them and all of them looked tired but Jungkook, he looked sad. I ran down to see them although it was covered but i'm lucky the can still hear me.

 

"Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled out his name and Jungkook looked up. My heart was beating so fast and i knew i couldn't forget him. Its not easy.

 

"You can do it!" I smiled and Jungkook looked down, smiling. The other members gave me a thumbs up. They continued and the second half was harder. The other team was rough. Jungkook was pushed as he fell and i knew he was hurt because he was acting weird. Jin too was pushed but managed to balance himself along with Hoseok. I hold onto Yeji's hand as she saw Namjoon fell. 

 

"You you how dare you push my boyfriend you face!" She cursed and i pull her down as i close . Namjoon was put out because his leg was bleeding badly. The others is still fine but they are now tired. Jimin kicking the ball and soon, he score another goal. It was now 4-3. All of us cheered as he scored the goal. Just a few more minutes left. 

 

"GOAL!!!!!!" Jungkook managed to score the last goal and the final score is 5-4. All of us stood up and cheered happily. I looked down at Jungkook and saw him standing infront of Yerin and a guy. He walked away and the other members was scolding Yerin.

 

I nudged Yeji to go there and we were rushing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter