10: I am sorry

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

I thanked Yoongi for what he did though i wonder why would he do that for me. I am now walking home alone  still trying to figure things out. I still have to tutor Jungkook and i knew i had to apologise to him because i was acting up. I don't want him to get kick out from the soccer team. I looked up and saw Jungkook sitting at a bench. I looked around and it was already 12 am. I continue walking wondering if its really Jungkook or maybe its my mind playing games with me. 

 

"Jungkook?" I said and Jungkook looked up at me with a cold face. He didn't say anything as he stood up to leave. I chased after him as i grabbed him arm stopping him.

"Stop.. I know i'm at fault and i am sorry for acting like that. We have tutor session still... You have to come."

"No, cancel all my session with you."

"No i can't! You have to go. I don't care i will wait until you come. I will not listen to any of your excuses." I said as i walked ahead while closing my ears. Even if he hates me, at least go for the study session so that he won't fail.

 

(In school)

 

Jungkook didn't come to class and i knew he has a training. I looked out from the window and saw them at the field. Yoongi is there too along with the others. I put all his assessments for today and put it nicely in one file. I knew he won't come but deep inside i wish he would. Not for me but for him, himself.  

 

*KRINGGGG*

 

It was finally afterschool as i head out to go to the library. Yeji followed as she will accompany me before Jungkook comes.

"Will he really come?" Yeji said and i looked at her, nodding my head.

"He will..."

"I don't think he will, but i will check with Namjoon." 

"Ya, whats up with you and Namjoon. Are you guys a thing now?" Yeji didn't say anything as she shyly smile to herself. We all know what that smile means. They are probably still figuring things out and soon going to be a thing. Both Yeji and i sat down in a room while waiting for Jungkook. I did revision to make up for the times i miss studying at home due to work. Yeji, she is dozing off. I looked at the time and it was only 2pm. I continue doing my work still keeping track of time. 

 

*Bzzzzzzzz*

 

Yeji's phone vibrates and she finally woke up. She looked at the messages and her eyes light up. It must be from Namjoon.

"Namjoon said they just done with their training but Jungkook isn't coming here." I took her phone and call Namjoon.

"Hey baby-"

"Namjoon sunbae pass the phone to Jungkook." 

"Oh... okay." 

"Hello-"

"You better come here if not you're dead."

 

"I'm not, means i'm not." He hang up and i was beyond mad. I took my things as i walked out of the room. Yeji chased after me as she knew something bad would happen. I rushed to the school field and saw Jungkook there with Bangtan. I took a deep breath and walk to them.

 

"Ya Jeon Jungkook. Yesterday i clearly said i was sorry. You know t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter