Friends Or Foe ?

MY ENEMY IS MY CRUSH

P/s: sorry for the late update :< 

 

Jeongmin P.O.V 
 At School 
Oh My Goodness, Eunji Is So cute. I think i should stop to be enemies with her. Yah Jeongmin what are you thinking?!?!?!?!.
I Think I  should be friends with her :D And I'll slowly attract her.
She look so sad maybe because of the incident last night. I should ask her. Okay Jeongmin don't be nervous. Wait  I'm having dance battle with her right but she look so sad. 
End Of P.O.V
 
No One's P.O.V 
-Dance Battle-
"Eunji are you ready?" Chorong asked.
'' Chorong i think i'm gonna do solo," 
"You sure,"
"Yes, I don't want you and the rest affect me and Jeongmin," 
" Ok then let's start,'' 
Eunji were B-Boying and her dance were so powerful. Then she changed the song to Supa Luv. You were amazed by how she dance. When she finished dancing, You were clapping for her. 
'' Unnie, You did really well," You praised her. 
'' Thanks," Eunji smile for just a short while and she straight away left the studio. 
 
" She look so sad," Namjoo Said.
"  I agree to you Babe, Maybe about the incident last night, Yah!! Jeongmin go and calm her!" ChangJo said with a high tone. 
" Jeongmin, It's your chance,'' HyunSeong said. 
" Find her at the rooftop, she usually calm herself there,'' You gave him a clue.
He left for the rooftop. When he was at the rooftop, He felt a warm hands around his waist. It was Eunji. She was crying. She did a back hug so that Jeongmin will not see her ugly crying face. 
" Oppa, Can I hug you,'' Eunji asked while sobbing.
" Okay but can i turn?'' Jeongmin asked. 
"Nope,'' Eunji replied. 
"Okay tell me what happen,'' Jeongmin asked
'' Then i'll let you rest in my arm since after this is our free period," Jeongmin added while moving to the nearest wall.
As Soon As Eunji and Jeongmin moved, Eunji straight hugged Jeongmin waist and lean her head at Jeongmin's chest.
" i want us to be friends not foe anymore, " Eunji mumbled.