You live her?!?!?!?!

MY ENEMY IS MY CRUSH
You and the others went to KImchi And Co. You Really forgot about Eunji. You felt guilty for her. She didn't reply to your msg neither your call. You just went to the restaraunt. 
"Oppa!!," You shouted to L.joe who is waiting for you and the others. 
" Where's Eunji?" Jeongmin ask. 
 
" Why did you even ask i thought you didn't care about her?"  You were shocked by it.
" I'm Just asking," He replied.
"  We left her at the studio. We forgotten about her," You said with feeling guilty. 
" You left her?!?!?!" Jeongmin shouted to the top of his voice and the whole restaraunt was looking at your direction. 
" Woah......Jeongmin why are you shouting for her. Didn't You hate her? and don't raise your voice to my girl, PABO," L.joe entered to the conversation. 
" Fine i shall say this. I LIKE HER,"  Jeongmin blushed. 
"hyung really?" all of you said unisonly.
" Do i look like i'm joking?" Jeongmin replied. 
" Nope," Ricky replied.
"then, that means its true right?, Don't tell her that i like her, i'm not ready yet, And tomorrow for the dance battle i'm gonna make her win,'' He replied. 
" Guys, can we eat i'm hungry,'' HaYoung replied.
"My angel is hungry and i'm hungry too,'' Ricky replied while pinching Hayoung  Cheeks.
" Ok let's eat,'' C.A.P 

 

How is the story so far? Nice? Comment and subscibe.