Practice for Dance Battle and you live me

MY ENEMY IS MY CRUSH

Since Jeongmin wasn't really happy with Eunji, Jeongmin wanted a dance battle. Teen Top and Hyunseong does not agree as they are not gonna be enemies with their own angel. "Hyung, why don't we back you up, that means we are like the back up dancers," Ricky cut the conversation. " Hmmm....Good Idea," Jeongmin smiled evilly. 

/////
"Oppa, must we really battle?"
"You do not, you just need to back up for Eunji,"
"Ne,Oppa I'm going to practice pick me up at 8pm and we shall go for dinner,'' 
"ne,"
"Eunji we shall dance my my and I am the best," " Awesome, Let's start practice, " Eunji smiled. You practiced for hours without break. " we all did a good job," Eunji praised. " Chorong, wanna go dinner with TeenTop, Jeongmin and Hyunseong?, I got a msg from L.joe," You ask Chorong after looking at the msg" Me too, C.A.P oppa just msg me,"Chorong replied while looking at her phone " let's go !" You all went living Eunji.

 

 

 
Eunji's P.O.V.
 
Haizz, they left without thinking about me. I shall just get my own dinner. It's better rather then following them and saw that pabo Jeongmin. I shall go Kimchi and Co to get my dinner and eat them Hans River. I shall switch off the lights and live.
On the way walking, my phone rang. It's a called from Chorong. I didn't want to pick it up cause I'm so pissed of with them.Message from ---------  Eunji-ah We are very sorry that we live you there. Are you still there? Should we pick you up? Reply me Pls :(
I should not reply. I shall just go buy my dinner and go to Han's river.
 
End of Eunji's P.O.V  
Hello how was the chapter 3? It is good? pls comment and subscribe. I will update chapter 4 later :) PYONG