three

Stepbrother

three

I am currently standing in the middle of one of Carlisle's room in their house. Unfortunately this ir my room. There is also a picture of me in the side table. It was me. It was captured a few months ago. Mom might gave it to him. Aqua blue wall, royal blue comforter, sky blue pillows and lampshade, lightest color kf blue as a closet and an antique bed. I can see everyshade of blue in this room which I like it. Blue's my favorite color 'cause it helps me to calm. I sat on the bed and put my phone in the side table. This bed can fit 5 people. This is a waste, too spacious for a girl who doesn't move when asleep. This is just one of the proofs how rich they are. No wonder, Carlisle is a surgeon. Patients pay him a lot of bucks in exchange of their life.

"Can't sleep?" I almost jumped when someone suddenly talk. I look at my door only to found out it was open and someone was leaning to it. "What are you doing here?" I asked him in my well-mannered tone, lol just kidding. I asked him with a hiss. He slowly walks toward me and my gaze was only at him. I watch as he moves until he's already infront of me. "This is my teritory, Iah." He said glaring at me. Again. Guess he already found a new hobby than making his self mysterious. "It's Alliah not Iah." I said rolling my eyes. "I'll call you Iah because I want to. And you better get to used of it, you'll hear it everyday."

"Oh yeah? I prefer living in a apartment than living in the same roof with you." Can he stop the way he's acting right now? I don't like it. Anyway, two weeks from now on my senior high will start. I should just probably live in our original house to be with my friends and to the school i've been loyal for how many years. Transferring here will cost a lot of time. It'll just tire me up. "You're thinking about school, am I right?" I snap immediately at him and glared. "There's only two school in this town, the forst one is only two blocks away while the other one is in the end of Elmes Town." He said informing me. "Where do you study? The near one or the far one?" I asked him and he smirks at me sending me shiver. "The near one." Oh boy. My mom would probably sent me there too. "And oh, we're also going to be classmate. Isn't fun? Your stepsister is also your classmate. My dad and your mom is already arranging your name for you to have our surname." He addes shaking his head. I scoff. It's so obvious that he didn't want me to be part of his family. The feeling's mutual, anyway. He may be attractive but his attitude is a total turn off.

"Can you leave now?" I said starting to remove my flat sandal. I better rest than to waste my time to someone like him. I stand up and was about to go to the bathroom when he stops me by grabbing in my wrist. That freaking hurts. How strong is he? Damn. "Not until I taste you." I glared at him. What the hell is he saying? That will absolutely never going to happen. NA-UH! Won't let him. "Gross." I murmur but i'm sure he heard it because there's a smirk plastered in his face. Showing his perfect white teeth. I bet you, he's a part time model of a toothpaste product! "I do taste good." He said with a smile that can capture anyone's heart except me. I rolled my eyes at him and remove his hand thats stopping me from my wrist. "Go to hell." I said in a deep voice.

"Already been there. It was quiet nice there, want to come with me? I'll be there later."