one

Stepbrother

o n e

  "Oh god, Alliah! I'm engaged!"

     My mom is getting engaged again. Means mom is getting married again. And she will be broken hearted again. I sigh at her, nothing was new anyway. This is her fourth time getting married, but the difference is; I never met him. Yup, I never met him even though they're already in 4 years relationship. They'll only meet in a said restaurant we're they'll eat dinner nor lunch. I really don't care what they do since I really don't give a damn. But her previous husbands we're actually nice, I just don't know the reason why they'll suddenly want a divorce or what. I never knew. Only my mom know, because the only answer I get is "It's my fault, i'm sorry." and break down.

 "And oh, we're going to meet him and his later for a dinner to have a meeting about our engagement party and wedding."

     So he has a son? Well, isn't that shocking? I wonder how old is her temporary fiance/husband and his son. My previous stepfathers' was either young or didn't get into marriage life before, so her statement kinda shocked me. My mom is already in my closet looking for a dress... I think? When the fact is, I don't own even a single dress. I prefer shirts, long sleeve, baggy clothes, any kinds of skirts, jeans, leggings and oh--- ! I remember I have a dress but I never wore it so I never acknowledge I have one. Because it's a freaking DARING dress! It doesn't even have a sleeve! It also only reach my mid thigh and hugged every curved I have.

 "Oh boy! You're so gonna wear it later! Carlisle son's will surely drop his jaw by seeing you wearing this ylicious dress!" 

  I think I just paled at what my mom said showing me that curse dress. I'm sure i'll look like a hoe by just wearing that lack of silk dress. I glared at her showing the expression of my disapproval. She chuckled; "Come on, honey. Wear this with one of your flat sandals, so you'll be comfortable." 'It's far from comfortable, mom. I'll only catch cold instead of boy by just wearing that .' I badly wanted to say it in her face. "Fine." I just said and continued listening to one of my playlist. A playlist I made when i'm mad at her. Don't even think what's in the playlist 'cause a song 'I don't with you' was included in my playlist. I saw in my peripheral vision that she already left my room. Thanks, G.

  6:30 PM

    I just wanted to take this dress off of me! It's so ing fit that I cannot breath. Oh God. I hope this dinner will end earlier than expected. I walked out my room and straight forward too the door and get inside of my mother's audi car. As I waited for her, I cant help but think what will happen in my life this time after them getting married. I mean, my previous stepfathers were nice and they really treated me well and that makes our happy. Until, one day I just woke up and they're gone. Nowhere to be found. Mom said they runaway because she did something bad. Really bad.

"Glad to know that you're already ready."

  Mom said as she sat in the driver seat. I just rolled my eyes at her. Like come on, mom's already 46 for pete's sake! Though, she looks like she's only in her early 30's. Won't deny that she still looks so pretty and young. No wonder a lot of men go after her even though she already had a daughter, can't blame them. "Why are we leaving so early anyway? It's only six." I said to her while looking at the scenery outside through the window. "Because they live in another town." Mom said in a 'Duh!' tone. And just what she said, I dropped ny freaking jaw. "That far? Are you serious?" I unbelievably said to her. The town she was referring to was a hour and a half drive! So ing far!

  "He's a doctor in Elmes Town, Alliah. Not just a doctor, but a surgeon." She proudly said. So he's filthy rich, then? I watched mom as she drive. There's a small smile in her face. I sigh, because she might really love him that it already makes her creepy. Who the hell smile while driving? Except when you're talking with someone, that's an exception. "What's his full name!?" I just asked her again and look outside through the window again. "Carlisle Morgan." Mom said with a nod. , that man got a pretty first name and damn his surname. It's ing perfect. "How old is his son?" I'm not interested. Again i'm not interested about him. "He's at the same age as you, 17. And his name is Ezekiel Blair Morgan." Why do they have a gorgeous name while I only have Alliah Calli Westfield as a name? 

  As we arrive at the said restaurant, the waiter brought us to a table near the window. I sat in the chair where I face the entrance and I didn't even notice the guy my mom's hugging with. The guy kissed her in her forehead. Why do I feel danger's about to come? "Alliah, this is Carlisle my fiance." I stand up and shake hands with him as he smile at me. But I notice somethinf, his hands were so cold. Why? Maybe it's the whether—- but it's summer! I just remove the thought from my head as I sit again. They began to order and I already know mom already ordered for me. As I watch everyone come out and walk in the restaurant kept me entertained. But a guy suddenly walked in.  A blonde guy wearing a leather jacket, dark skinny jeans and has a tattoo in his neck. He got the bad boy vibe and i'm loving it. My heart started to beat fast as if the horses were having a race. "Who is he ?" I said to my self.

  "That's my son, Ezekiel."

---

a/n: sorry for the wrong grammar. I'll correct them once I finish this story. the story is also available in wattpad. Just go to my wp acc: Bunny_Heart12