two

Stepbrother

A/N: I'll edit this book and change their name once it finished since I publish it too in wattpad and I update there more often than here. Kekeke~

two 

 He's handsome. Not just handsome but dangerously handsome. He has this black aura that make him dangerous but also mysterious. I watch him as he sat down infront of me. Our eyes met. He has this light hazel brown eyes that really suit him. He caught my interest that I just wanted to burn all of my books and just to know him better. There's something about him that makes me really curious. As my mom and Carlisle talk, that's when I realize he have a british accent. I wonder if Ezekiel has too."Ezekiel's mother is asian." That makes me wanted to listen to their conversation. I forgot to mention, my mom's an asian while my dad's from australia. I also heard that his previous girlfriends were all asian. Maybe he has a thing for asian. Why are they talking about this now? I thought they're already in a relationship for four years? They speak to each other like they've just met. When I look to Ezekiel, he was glaring at me. I frowned, what the hell is wrong with this yellow head man? He just kept glaring at me even though I already knew what he's doing. 

   "Mom, where's the restroom?" I asked as I look at her direction. They stopped talking and look at me. "Just beside the manager's office honey." She said pointing one of the door in my left. I nod and stand up. I rather lock myself in the restroom than sit here and being glared at. What's wrong with him? He's so freaking weird but I must accept that he's attractive and he really really caught my attention. When he enter, every one who has a in this restaurant look at him. Even the waitress who brought our drinks just purred at him. Like seriously? That's kinda disgusting. I watch him secretly into a slight open door. I saw him calming down. He even took a deep breath. Do I smell bad? I started smelling my armpits but it doesn't even have an odor. I do smell nice! What's wrong with him? Damn, I already hate him. I also saw mom and Carlisle saying some things to him. I wonder what is it.

  I was my hands in the sink pretending I really need to go to the bathroom. I turn on my phone to see what's time is it and boy it's already quarter to 9. How are we supposed to go home at this dark way back to out town? I go back in our table and look directly look at my mom who's currently laughing her . "Mom, we need to go home." As I said that, she stopped laughing and both of them look at me. Rude? I don't care. First, the dress is making me uncomfortable. I feel 'cause it's looks like just my second skin. Second, his son is offending me by just glaring at me and keeping his breath to his self. It's like saying that I smell bad. him! And lastly, I can feel the danger coming out from them that makes it more weirder.

  "Alliah, you're so rude. We're going to sleep tonight in their house." What? Did I hear her right? Is she's already out of her mind? "But mom!" I said whining. There's no way i'm going to sleep in their home. Carlisle may look so nice but his son were not. He might even choke me to death while I was sleeping. "Stop whining, Alliah. My decision is final." She said glaring at me. I look at her like the world just stopped. I can't believe it. "You'll feel comfortable in our home, Alliah." Carlisle assured me. Oh yeah, I might just feel I was in hell with his son.