page seventeen.

 roleplay diaries archive  : season one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One Last Time

posted on july 8, 2014

Okay, so let's just get everything clear. This was my 3rd role play I've ever joined. I applied as Hyeri, and there was this guy who applied as D.O//Kyungsoo. So, being like the fan-girl I was, I did face-chase .-. But there were no rules for that so don't judge me, plus I didn't know. So, his real-life friend applied as my bias, Sehun. Because of Kyungsoo and my intimate relationship, he started talking to me.

Okay at first, we really clicked well. I was his noona by two years in real life, and I turned out to be the same age as Kyungsoo in real life. So you could say I had a crush on Kyungsoo. So I told Sehun everything about our relationship. It was cute and all, so he shipped it too.

Then, someone applied as Sora and we became the three musketeers. We would never tell lies to each other, and we would expose everything about each other. It was a great time, since I really enjoyed being with them as friends. Sora then PM-ed me privately and told me how she thought Sehun had feelings for me. I shook that thought off and denied it, since he was just a friend and I felt like he was just a friend too.

But one day, being the playful self I was, I met a new guy who applied as Kai. I kept teasing Sehun and Kyungsoo about him, but Kyungsoo was on hiatus at the moment, so I basically sent him messages while he was offline. Sehun was the only one who responded, since Sora was gone to Italy in real life. Sehun started acting weird whenever I mentioned him and he would stay quiet. So he changed his profile picture that day and I thought he didn't reply to me as much because he was busy looking at himself in Google. So I care-freely (?) comment on his profile picture saying how handsome and derpy he looked. We continued to talk normally on that post, and then he suddenly kissed me. It wasn't awkward after that since I was the ice breaker in the role play, but I was dying on the inside. I told him everything about my life and he told me his, and I never exposed much about myself. When he kissed me, it felt like he liked me for who I was. And it somehow felt like a first kiss...

So let me get this straight. I have only two people I trust in my life. My grandmother and my first love who is my best friend. I've never loved anyone outside of those two people. So when I told Sehun how those two were going to leave me soon, he stayed by my side and cheered me on. He even cheered me on when I audition for SM. He knew my real name and I knew his. He was the first person to see how I looked in real life ever since I last encountered a e in another role play and I was the first to see him in all his role play experiences. So when he kissed me on the role play, I felt that I've started to like him in real life, even if he was in the U.S. and I was in Canada.

Although we both knew we liked each other, we kept it simple: best friends to best friends. And finally, after a month, Sora came back! She knew we liked each other and she became the leader of our ship club. She used our real name so I'm just going to say HyeHun. I liked it a lot to the point I blushed everyday when his messages were the first thing I see in the morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter