A new side of him

Evil Moon

 

"What the heck you are doing?" I straight up mutter to him, trying hard not to raise my voice as an anger boiling up within me the moment I step out from the classroom.

He is waiting for me and he has a wide smile on his face as if welcome me sincerely like a boyfriend always do to his girl "Woah, why so harsh baby? I just want to meet you again" He sticks out his lower lip in slightly pout. He's still on an acting mode.

I gawk at his stupid drama that happening in front of my face. "WHAT ARE-"

I have been cutting off by his warm palm on my left cheek and I gasp at his unexpected action. I lift my hand and about to remove his hand off my face but, he promptly takes another steps closer to me before whispering "Behave or you want to be such a bad girlfriend in front of them?"

I'm aggrieved by his small threating on me as I raise my head up. Surprisingly, his lips nearly touch my forehead. I just realized, he is quite tall though, since my height around 5'4" compared to him whom look like around 5'9". I can feel a heat is burning up both of my cheeks due to our closeness. I drop my hand back on my side before he pinches my cheek for a second then letting them go. "Good girl"

He gestures his eyes, demanding me to look behind me and I turn over, obeying.

He is right.

We have been watching by some of my curious classmates through the glass window. Their eyes are like a strong laser that hardly ready to shoot over us.

Is this guy too important for them to even stick their nose in his business? He's not so famous of being the most hotter guy honestly. It's all because he has an angelic face and a nice personality which make people goes blind. Luckily I'm not one of them anymore.

No wonder, it's so silent in there as if nobody was in the room and I'm becoming to notice that we are going to be the next topic of the school gossiping.

I can't believe it. This is not what I want it, I have been an attention that I have never imagined before. It's all Jongup's fault. He puts me into something like this. I totally regret getting involved with him, even without my intention in the first place.

"This is fun, right?" He breaks the silent, looking down at me "Baby" he adds.

I quickly glance up at him by the new nickname he had given me, complately in unhappy and exasperated there's no in between and he knows it.

"You are nuts" I grit my teeth, enough for him to hear them.

I didn't even expect him to be offended though when he chuckles at my comment as if I make a joke to him. "You're cute, do you know that?"

"No" I'm sure my face is super bitter.

Because of too angry, I don't even flutter nor blush over it. like I don't really care if he honestly thought that I'm cute or it just slipped off from his mouth to make me more furious. His expression is well playing like he is really sort of my boyfriend, sweet and caring and I have an argue to puke in front of him.

He notices my anger over him as he reaches over and gently bring my hair behind my ear "Relax, Eunri, just relax. Your body is too tense" His tone remain steady and tranquil.

Too much skinship and I can't bear his smile that display right on my face either. It's so fake and unbearable.

I can't stand it as I grab his arm, slowly coming to realize how stiff his muscle is under my palm while pulling him away from those eyes of people. They send us with their gaze as I desperately lead Jongup through the long silent corridor to the staircase. A safe place for both of us, I guess.

Once we are alone without any interruption from my classmates, I roughly release his hand.

"What do you want actually?" I bluntly ask, can't figure up what is playing in his mind anymore. He doesn't answer yet but decided to torture me more by leaning his back against the white wall behind him, crossing his arms over his chest while staring amusing at my face.

There's a silent for a while and I patiently wait for it. I'm in so curious of what he is planning of and didn't notice I have a deep frown on my face.

"Hmm, Honestly I don't know" Jongup finally says, rubbing his chin in musing as having his gaze somewhere.

I breathe out "You gotta be kidding me, right? Did you know, this is not something that you can joke about?" in an unperturbed tone.

He returns my flare gaze and smirk "But you can't make me take back what have I done, right? So enjoy the game baby" with a chortle afterward. looking at him and I'm ready to scream bloody murder on him. He's getting on my nerves on purpose.

"You Jerk" I leap over him and grab his collar uniform in rage, pressing him more to the wall.

"Why did I have to know you in the first place? Ugh" I ask in fully frustration, locking my eyes into his.

"You mean, knowing the real me?" He's still not being serious at all and that half smile half smirk of him is irritating me either.

"Yes, and you're starting to ruin my life now. Do you know how evil you are?" I blurt out right on his face.

He chuckles again, and one second I feel both his hands already lingered around me before tugging me close to him. My eyes enlarge in unbelievable as I stumble to him which having our bodies glued together. "Well I feel honored and ready to show you more of my real side" He says in his husky voices over my ear, sending shiver down to my spine.

"What-what are you doing?" With both of my hands are trapped between our chests, I hardly try to pull away from him but he squeezes me more to him. I'm suffocating inside.

"L-let me go" I slowly beg, feeling afraid if a teacher or any student that suddenly show up or walk passing by that might see us like this. I really dislike get into a trouble especially when it comes to my discipline in the school. I need to keep on my good image. At the same time, my heart is strangely pounding wild under my chest and I'm worried if he happens to hear them. I don't want him to have such a wrong idea about me falling in love with him because I am not, I just feel nervous out of the blue at the fact I have never been hugged like this by any guy.

"I'm just cuddling with my girlfriend, is that wrong?" He mutters and being ridiculous.

"I'm not your girlfriend idiot and I don't even want you to be my boyfriend either" I bluntly state, attempting to push him away again and he finally did after I give him a painful pinch on his left rib when one of my hands eventually escaped.

Jongup laughs hysterically "Seriously, you pinched me girl? I didn't see that coming. Oh gosh, you're something"

I narrow my eyes over him and glancing at him hard "I cauld just hit you bastard-"

"Ah, Really?" He slows down his laugh, meeting my gloom gaze again "Why don't you do that Instead?" He challenges me in between his snicker while he knows well what has caused I couldn't hit him.

I bite down my bottom lip, observing him fixing his uniform back when I have made them into a mess after gripping them a while ago. "I will one day" I say under my breath, slightly warning.

And of course he doesn't shudder because I'm just a girl. Girls really do look weak in their eyes, so he just gives me a playful nod "I'll wait for it baby" and a wink.

Talking with him is like wasting my time, I decide to ignore him and leaving him there. He seems don't stop me when I stomp off through the empty hallway to my classroom back and when I reached there, all eyes are setting on me as an expected.

I drop my gaze down and shuffle to my seat in such a hurry, Jongup left on me and I don't know how to deal it. I start to hear a buzz of their whispering and the way their gaze goes straight on me is like mocking me in silent. I shut my eyes close and take a few of breaths to calm myself down.

When I flick my eyes open, Nuri is giving me a sharp glance on me for the first time. It's like a combination between mad and hurt. I'm dumbstruck for a second as if something just hit my head now.

I'm about to say anything, maybe give her an explanation which I'm not sure what is it. She tears off her gaze away before turning in front again, as if unable to look at me anymore.

I think I have deeply broke her heart and now I really have a tear forming in my eyes.

....

The roar sound of the cars or any vehicles beside me didn't distract my mind when I walk down through the sidewalk. The thought of Nuri has avoided me left me completely desolate. Now, I feel empty and I can't even think the solution to the trouble I am just in.

I'm surprised I have not shed any tears yet. I managed to hold it back to myself as hard as I can.

But to be true, I really have no idea about what to do next.

Now everyone start to think I really date that evil Moon Jongup and what's the worse is I lost my friend in just a blink of eyes. What a terrible is it. Sometimes I wonder how come my life keeps being miserable. I have not break the wall between me and my father yet, and now I need to think about how to make up with Nuri again.

I inhale such a long breath and the sound of motorbike echoes around me before I have been greeted by Jongup with his helmet over his head. He is riding next to me with such a slow speed to match with my pace.

I have an edgy expression and ignoring him entirely.

He pulls the cover up and revealing his face. "What with that sour face, huh?" and acting like he is concerned about me.

I don't answer. It would be better if I don't utter anything and I'm not in the mood anyway.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks again and having a struggle on balancing his bike since the speed is super slow based of how I'm taking my strides.

He suddenly stops and I keep on walking without bothering. I thought he is going to give up and leave me but instead, he comes to me again and block me away with his motorbike.

I force my feet to stop eventually and give him a death glance yet I refuse to talk. My facial expression fell relax a bit and he is studying my face with his small eyes.

I think I'm going to cry and want to throw my tantrum on him for the mess he had created but I can't. I have no energy for that.

"Tell me everything in your heart, let me know what have I done to you" I run my gaze to him and he is looking at me with his serious face for the first time, telling me he is not joking right now. I see, this is a new side of him that I'm not looking forward at all.

But I'm not buying of the sound of how sincere he is "It's doesn't matter anymore. Everything had happened" I breathe out as giving up wolly.

Then I continue "But I want you to know that my friend really likes you. She adores you so much for who you are. She's Nuri. Despite Nuri never told us about her feeling but, the way she talked about you saying it all and now I'm losing her because of you. I don't know what to do anymore." I finish and make a small sigh.

Jongup strangely goes silent, seems like he is being a good listener. I'm expecting him to laugh like he used to do but, it's different now.

"I knowledge a lot of girls like me and go after me, no exception from your friend either" He starts, it might sounds like he is bragging about himself but, in the tone he is using he just stated the fact. My eyes fall to his untidy yet uniform, it doesn't surprise me anymore to see them.

"So, how about you? You don't like me?"

"Correct, I don't like you" I mutter immediately.

"What a fast response" He comments.

I raise my head up to see his cocky reaction, but he returns me with an unusual smile on his face that I never thought about. A smile that comes purely from his heart himself. No judgement, no mocking and no sarcastic. It's just a true smile.

"Eunri-ah!"

We breaks our eyes contact and turn around to see my friend, Yohee is waving over me. She is running down to get me here.

"Well, I need to go now" Jongup's voice distracts me to look at him again. He pulls down his cover helmet to hide his face again and stare at me through that. "See you again baby" before quickly pulling out and a second he disappeares among the busy road.

Yohee rests her arm on my shoulder and I almost jump from it.

"Yah, who's that?" She is trying to catch her breath to normal.

I shrug.

"Don't know, it's just a stranger who needs a little help" I lied, staring deep at where he was gone a minute ago. I feel a little weird in my stomach, thinking about only me knowing who are riding behind that green, shiny, yet expensive motorbike.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello, I'm back and I don't know if any of you have been waiting of this story or maybe there's nope.. hehe