Final

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day donghae woke up first and as soon he open his eyes, hanna’s face were the first thing he saw. As there head were just an inch close with each other and seeing their intertwined hands made him curved a soft smile and the heavy painful feeling he felt from yesterday, suddenly changed with something light, warm and sweet feeling on which he can’t explain why.

 

Donghae slowly twist his body so that he was now facing her directly and even more closely, he could even feel her lukewarm breathing brushing against his face which tickles him a bit. He carefully traces her eyebrows down to her nose line until his finger tips reach her small pinkish lips which made her awake…

 

“Good Morning.” He snorted almost whisper.

 

Hanna smile… “Morning~” She yawned and when she was about to stand, donghae full her back beside him, eyes on hers.

 

Seems like donghae has an urged to kiss her, but before that could even happen hanna immediately pull away and stood up straight as she turnaround…

 

“I’m hungry. Come on, let’s eat breakfast.” She said and hurriedly went to the small kitchen.

 

Donghae on the other hand, get up as well feeling embarrassed as he bit his lower lip before hit his head repeatedly. After two minutes, he followed her at the small kitchen…

 

“Donghae-a, what do you like coffee or milk?” Hanna asked not minding to turn and look at him as she took two mugs from the cabinet.

 

Donghae rubbed the back of his head as he sit at one of the stools at the kitchen counter…“Coffee.”

 

“Okay, coffee? Coming in a minute.” She said, still cheerful as how she was yesterday so that it won’t be that awkward for the both of them after what happen.

 

Hanna took the bread and butter and place it on the kitchen counter with a saucer and a bread knife. After that, she finally brought now his coffee along with her cup of milk and sit beside him…

 

“Thanks.” Donghae said while looking at her as she took some bread and spreading it with a butter. “Hanna-a, can i ask you something?”

 

“What is it?” Hanna said, handing him now the bread she make.

 

“D-Do you still love him?”

 

Hanna quizzically gave him a looked… “Why do you asked?” She stood up and went to get something on the fridge.

 

“Just, answer.”

 

Hanna breathe as she went back with a small bowl of fresh strawberries and tangerines…

 

“What kind of questions is that?” She asked back. "Aren't i supposed to ask you that?"

 

Both of then were now looking at each others eyes seriously…

 

“You know what, i think we’re good now. I think we need to go back.” Hanna said as she broke the eye contact and start peeling some tangerines. “I mean, were kind of being carried away a bit. So before it explodes, i think we should just you know, separate our ways like what we are originally.”

 

Suddenly donghae held his shoulders, making her look at him… “What if i already exploded?”

 

“You can’t.” Hanna shook her head.

 

“Why not? Listen, you make me feel loved again. You made me realize how important our life is and how beautiful it was as well as how i deserved a one more chance.” He seriously said.

 

“Then, i’m happy to hear that. I’m happy that, you’re starting to live your life again. Also, letting yourself to love and be love again.” Hanna smiled. “I guess, you don’t need my company anymore. You’re okay now and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter