Day II

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few hours later, the heavy rain had finally stop and change the gloomy dark sky into something light yellow and orangey color as the sunset was slowly approaching the white puffy clouds from above. The two of them were standing at the harbor point as they both watch the sun that brought them both a sudden warm feeling.

 

“You asked me earlier about what reason do i have for ending my life just like that.” Donghae suddenly uttered. “Actually, this place is once my favorite place. I mean, i’ve met the woman that i love the most in this place. But then, one day she left me.”

 

Hanna look at him…

 

Donghae on the other hand lowered his head… “She left, with another guy. I thought were good but then she said she doesn’t love me anymore. She doesn’t feel that spark anymore.”

 

“So that’s why you want to end you life? Aren’t that too, pathetic?”

 

“Excuse me? You’re rude.” Donghae raised an eyebrow. “Yah, have you ever been in love? Or into a relationships?”

 

She nodded…“Yes i had and he left me as well. The only difference was, he didn’t left me for another girl. He died.” Hanna said making him taken aback. “He died on our wedding day from a car crushed. And that’s the most painful day of my life.”

 

“I’m sorry.” Donghae apologized.

 

“No, its okay. Sorry for what? Tch.”

 

“But…”

 

“You know what, why don’t we just set those problems aside and just be happy for a while. I mean enjoy the moment while it still last. What do you think hmm?” Hanna said. “You have a car with you?”

 

“I do, why?”

 

“How about a road trip hmm?” She suddenly suggested.

 

“R-Road trip? You and Me?”

 

Hanna smilingly nodded…

 

“Why would we do that?”

 

“You know what, let’s just go. Stop asking. Come on.” She said as she took his right hand and drag him with her as she walks. “Where’s your car?”

 

Both of them then went to donghae’s car. Getting inside, they didn’t waste any minute as donghae started the engine right away and drove to nowhere. He continuously drove for like hours and in between those hours they only had a stop over for twice for them to eat, fill the tanks and using restrooms before reaching a 20 storey hotel by the highway.

 

“Hi Good Evening Sir. Welcome!” The receptionist politely said.

 

“Hello.” Donghae greeted back. “Do you still have some rooms available?”

 

“For a while sir, i’ll just check.”

 

A minute after…

 

“We still have one deluxe room that still available.”

 

“O-One?”

 

The receptionist nodded thoughtfully… “Yes sir.”

 

Donghae turn as he look back at hanna, who was sitting quietly at the lobby while staring lovingly at the flower vase…

 

“Okay, i’ll take that.” He said, then the receptionist handed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter