Day I

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clouds above the unnatural darkness of Saturday afternoon had turned into a madness dark night as a heavy rain falls in crazy chaotic drops. It was almost flooding some of the streets, making all the people who’s running through the rain clothes soaked, beating down flamboyant trees and the lightening and thunder that rhythmically calling from above.

 

The waves from the Gyeongpo Beach hits the shore vigorously with the gusting wind carrying them. A man who was frozen as he stood still there for like hours let the drops of water trickled down his body, his gaze fixed on the horizon, staring at the wild big waves. As the clouds continued on crying, he suddenly take a step forward and slowly began to walk near the cold water. His face was mingle with rain and tears and the salty tracks was blending into the fresh fallen trickles. The redness of his eyes gives some clue to his sadness and in this place.

 

There was a heaviness coming inside his heart, like it could kill him in any minute by now. His feet won’t stop on taking their steps forward approaching the coldness of the water that slowly leveling up to his waist. And as the waves keeps on rolling in as strong and bold as the last, he look above and screaming his heart out.

 

“Take me! Take me now!” He said hoarsely with his both hands widely spread.

 

Suddenly, his words was followed by the sudden loud thunder and lightning plus a huge waves approaching strongly towards him. Hitting him, he fall voluntarily and just let the rapid waves envelop him throughly, letting his self to be drawn by the dreadful cold water as he close his eyes. But then, he felt a hands pulling him back and out of the water as strong as she can until they finally reach the shore and both coughing with some water.

 

“Yah! Are you trying to kill yourself?” A lady scolded him.

 

He open his eyes and shot her a glare… “What is it with you if i was?” He said between cough as he get up as well. “Besides, you don’t know me!”

 

“Yes you’re right. I don’t know you. But killing yourself doesn’t solve anything or whatever you’re going through.” She glared back.

 

He smirked and shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter