Small Things

Infatuation or Love? - BLACKPINK Jensoo Fanfic

(Notes: Hey guys, I'm sorry that it's been awhile since I uploaded a new chapter. Things have been rough and schedule was very tight during the past months. Yet here I am, writing a new chapter to continue this type of diary entry that is disguised as a Jensoo fanfic. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. By the way, there's an update, there will be words that I will intentionally won't type/say. It's a long story, and i hope you could understand. Also I'm going for that diary entry thingy, so some consecutive chapters are not really connected with each other. To be honest, I'm now trying to recall the moments where I got so <3 HAHAHA. So, here you go.)

It's been days since the awful break-up. It's been days since the sleepless and tearful nights. Yet, it also has been days since Jennie met Jisoo. Days where Jennie has been trying to turn a new leaf.

There was a sound of a small fan turning on, and some few electronic beeps.

Jennie, who just got back home, her computer. She then sat on her bed, cross-legged.
She reached for her phone on the table near her bed and started to pick songs to listen to. Jennie is that type of person where the song she currently listens to is the current mood she is feeling.

After picking a song, she stood up to close the lights, leaving only the brightness of her computer monitor to shine the dim-litted room. 

This is Jennie's time for herself. To reflect on the things she had done and haven't done. Most importantly, to check herself if she has moved on from her ex.

Things have not been easy for her, because that person, her ex-girlfriend, is her classmate in school. Jennie has nearly done all the things to distract herself from her ex, yet most of the time, it doesn't work. Because after their break-up, her ex started to become more "noisy" in class. And this for Jennie brings her down since she wanted to forget about her ex and so that she could focus on improving herself.

Her phone vibrated and a notification message popped up. Jennie quickly dismissed the thoughts about her ex and grabbed her phone to check it.

After opening the screen lock, tapping the messaging app button, she saw that Jisoo had messaged her. Immediately after seeing that, she locked her phone and placed it down on the bed.

Jennie decided to lay down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Thank God you messaged, I needed to talk to you", Jennie said to herself commenting about Jisoo messaging her.

Jennie then thought how she met Jisoo. She closed her eyes to think about their first encounter and how they became friends. It was when one day during class, where the professor divided the class into groups for an activity, and it just so happened that Jennie and Jisoo we're in the same group. The stunned Jennie then tried to talk to Jisoo about the activity.

"Annyeong, we were assigned to do this part right?", Jennie asked.

"Nyongan! Yep yep, can you help me with it?" Jisoo replied.

Jennie couldn't believe on what she has heard from Jisoo, that was the cutest slang of saying hello she had ever heard.

With a laughed smile, Jennie replied yes and helped Jisoo with the activity. And that alone started their friendship. They added each other in social media, exchanged phone numbers, stuff like those. And they have been chatting and talking to each other for weeks.

Jennie would never forget that day, that day started their friendship and she didn't expect that that day was a meaningful one.

Another notification rang through Jennie's phone, and with that, she sat down again, unlocked her phone and changed the song.

She opened the messaging app, and it showed the convo threads, old and new. Jisoo who is at the very top of the list said...

 

"Hey there, how are you?"