Encounter

Infatuation or Love? - BLACKPINK Jensoo Fanfic

Lights off. Cold air. Small room. And suddenly an alarm rang. “7:30AM” it said on the clock as it rang its alarm throughout the room.

Eyes open. Looking up. Annoyed. Jennie searched for her alarm clock to turn it off.

She sat up on the edge of the bed looking down and she suddenly had a flashback of the breakup fight she had with her ex-girlfriend not too long ago.

“I guess it’s really over” she said to herself.

She looked up and examined her dim-lit room, she whispered to herself again “Different , different day”.

She stood up, turned the AC off and went to the bathroom to wash herself up. She turned the faucet and the water fell on her cold body.

As the cold water meets her the skin, the water turns warm as if her body is so warm that it could change the temperature in an instant. This for her is a sign that the day is just as any other day, or so she thought. She turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to dry herself up.

She went to her room and got dressed up. She wore the uniform of her college and packed up the things she needed for the day.

Her phone rang, and she checked it. It was a text from her best friend Lisa, she didn’t bother to open the text as she was hurrying.

She grabbed her bag, her phone, turned off the lights and locked her room.

While walking to the train station, Jennie checked the text message she received from Lisa.

“Hey, where are you? I’m here at the station already”. Jennie didn’t reply and hurriedly walk to the station.

There she met Lisa who was waiting for her at the front.

Lisa went up to Jennie and worriedly asked “What took you so long? Are you okay? Was it because of…”.

“No, it’s not” Jennie interrupted to avoid the topic.

“Oh okay then..”.

Jennie and Lisa entered the station and went to the platform.

Lisa was very talkative talking about what happened during her morning. Tired of the noise she was hearing, Jennie decided to wear earphones and listen to music. She picked a song and hid her phone, looked straight across the platform and her heart suddenly skipped a beat.

She saw a girl with dark hair, and glasses looking at her phone, smiling and giggling.

Jennie was captivated by what she saw. She grabbed her phone again to take a picture of the girl but as soon as she tapped on the capture button, the train passed by.

Lisa noticed Jennie’s actions and asked her “Hey, are you even listening?”

Lisa grabbed Jennie’s phone and noticed it was on camera mode, she asked “Are you taking a scenic picture again?”.

Jennie replied with “It’s none of your business Lisa”.

“I’m sorry” Lisa replied.