Two.

Hopeless Romantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Riri didn’t know this café existed around the campus.”


Jiyong can't stop staring. She’s too adorable. He notices the girl blinking her eyes repeatedly when she's nervous.


“I've never seen such beauty existed around here too.”


He slips again.


“The café interior is indeed beautiful.”


That’s not what Jiyong meant. 


“So, oppa. You're a friend of Daesung, right?” She asks quietly. “How long do you know him?”


“Since we’re in diapers. Actually Daesung and I, together with my other two friends, were living in the same neighborhood since young. Now we go to the same university as well and rent a rather big dorm for sharing.”


“Woah. Must be awesome.”


“It's a headache living with them, believe me.”


“Is it? Riri finds Daesung very nice. He helps Riri a lot at store when some people judging and giving Riri weird stares.”


Who the hell dares to treat his cookie like that? He'll ask Daesung when he gets home. Probably he should pay the boy double for his unpaid stuffs because he treats Riri well.


“Riri also didn't know Daesung goes to the same university as Riri at first.”


Wait. Riri and Daesung go to the same school?


“What?”


“Yes, oppa. It means we are actually heading to the same place everyday.”


Jiyong gasped, half surprised, half happy. They're so close all this time without them noticing.


“Why did I never see you?”


“I saw oppa once after I met you in the store at my beauty class.”


“You did?”


“Riri's too shy to say hi. Riri didn’t wear make up that time.”


Seriously? 


“Well, I don’t make friends with people just because they wear nice make up.” Jiyong shrugs. He gives the girl a soft smile.


“Really? So Riri can come and greet you everytime he sees you?”


“I'd be very happy if you do that.”


She looks shy and somehow uncomfortable in her seat. She catches Jiyong's eyes who looks at him curiously before she bravely gives a quick peck on his cheek. 


Jiyong is freezing in place.


 “T-thank you, oppa. You're the first who see me as an equal human.”


What did she mean by that? 


“Did you … Are you getting bullied at school?”


This is the first time he sees sadness inside the girl’s eyes. Her smile wavers.


“No. Riri just doesn’t have friends.” She shrugs lightly. 


How come she doesn’t have one? She is gorgeous, beautiful beyond compare and has an awesome body as well. He can feel his mouth watering when he sees that bubble of her wraps up nicely behind a bodycon dress. And her legs are definitely not something to be missed. Those pointed toe and slim pumps give out elegant and classic look all at once.


“I'll be your friend.” Jiyong can’t stop his mouth from saying things he probably will regret soon. He'll be more if the girl wants him. That's a secret for now.


“You will? Riri is happy.”


“I will. I'll protect you. Don't worry. I said I'd treat you well, didn't I, princess?”


He makes a promise to himself to protect the girl. He puts his hand around her hip as he pulls her closer. He can feel his and the girl's hesitancy at their close proximity.


Did he move too fast?


He doesn’t think so when Riri leaning her body on him.


This is a date after all. Their first date. He is hoping for another chance like this.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter