Five.

Hopeless Romantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don't eat that!”


She slaps his hand off from taking another cucumber on his face. Riri insists on giving him a skin treatment at his house. It's a small studio apartment with cute interior near the campus, not far from his own dorm with the boys. She lives alone here.


“Why do you waste so many cucumbers for skin? It's better to eat them.”


Jiyong puts his hand around her hips while laying down on her bed. She's sitting closely beside him.


“Riri doesn’t like cucumber. But this thing is made of 96 percent water. And that spells hydration.” She stops his other attempt of eating them. “It is good for detoxifying and helps lightening and revitalizing your skin. Stop eating, oppa! I'm trying to make you handsome here!”


Jiyong chuckles when he sees her pouting. 

 

“Join me here, princess?”


Jiyong opens his arms widely, Riri quickly jumps on him. She snuggles on his chest, waiting for another ten minutes for the cucumbers to work its magic.


“I didn’t know you live alone.”


“Riri is always alone, before I met you.”


“Where’re your parents, Ri?” Jiyong is quite hesitating when asking this. He saw no pictures of his girlfriend nor her family inside this small apartment the first time he stepped inside the room.


“I don't know.”


Riri sounds very cold. Is it right to ask further?


“What happened?”


Riri shakes her head. “I don’t know. What Riri knew that time, I woke up alone on the street with money

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter