One.

Hopeless Romantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, you come again.”


That wide smile, Jiyong feels like he is melting. It's winter outside but he feels like summer has already come.


“Yeah.”


Those soft giggles. Please stop! Who tells his heart to ing play drum? It beats too hard. Too loud.


Jiyong hopes the girl can't hear it.


“Your skin is getting better. You look glowing now than the first time we met.”


Oh yeah. That. That humiliating moment when Daesung forced him to come at his new workplace which he described as heaven. 


A cosmetics store.


The biggest and unrivaled retail in town with selection of make up, skin care, fragrance from classic and emerging brands, as stated proudly by Daesung. He introduced every corner to Jiyong as if it was his own house.


He couldn’t stop cursing Youngbae and Seunghyun for abandoning him alone with Daesung after classes ended that day.


“Oppa!”


She slaps Jiyong's cheek playfully.


“Y-yes?”


She pouts a bit. Stop being cute! Jiyong wants to eat the girl badly. Those plump lips and peach color cheeks.

 

“Is there anything you need this time?”


Jiyong is hopeless. He knows the girl knows. Jiyong embarrasses himself as he keeps coming back to that store after he met the girl. Daesung never fails to give him amusement smile. Youngbae and Seunghyun can't stop laughing their asses off. They want to tag along today and see the girl, but as usual, Jiyong forbids them to go and locks them inside the bathroom of their dorm.


“Ah. Yes.”


“What is it? Wants Riri to help you?”


Riri. A beautiful name with a melodic voice. So soft and gentle, like a baby.


She's a cute baby indeed.


“You've finished your beauty class?”


“Yes. Riri has done his job since thirty minutes ago. Oppa was watching the whole time. Forget?”


What a loser. Jiyong is.


“Oh, yeah.”


“Oppa is cute.”


Not as cute as you, cookie.

 

Jiyong bits his lips. He is done if he slips the words. Daesung will never leave him alone for sure. He can see him winking and waving at him from afar, giving a knowing smile.


“Then, can you help?”


“Of course. Riri offered it. Forget again?”


“Well.”


“Come, oppa. What are you looking for?”


She grabs his hand. 


Soft.


Jiyong feels like jumping in the clouds.


“Those CTM thingy. I run out of it.”


“Oh, cleanser toning and moisturizer! I can see now you like it!”


A teasing smile with a voice which sounds like a whining . Ok, she isn't one but Jiyong would love to hear the sound at night when he penetrates deep inside her.


He needs to stop now.


“Did the brand suit your skin? It didn’t feel itchy or something?”


“Yes. Not at all.”


“Great! I was worried it would make you had some allergic effect. It's the best product for man, however some of them complain they get side effect after the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter