[Sneak Peek] I will wait for you

Whirlwind Romance

 

“HAHAHA. What a joke? Yongguk-ssi, you almost had me there.” She forced out a laugh as she shifted a little in an attempt to tear herself away from his chest. However, before she could do so, he held onto her by the shoulders, with his eyes piercing into hers.

Oops. Wrong move.

He lifted her chin, challenging her to duck away. Instead of coming up with a witty reply (at least that was what he was anticipating), she remained frozen. As he inched closer towards her, her body stiffened immediately, eyes widened and mind blank. What was this fellow up to?

Seeing as to how her lips were shaking of fear, he felt the pinch of his conscience. Would he ever learn the correct way to approach her?  His glance softened as his fingers landed hesitantly on her brown, silky hair.

That was a cue for her to leave. It was obvious but somehow his body warmth was too alluring. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to sink into the bottomless pit for another second.

Idols were not supposed to date. It was the unspoken rule. Surely, you could give it a shot. However, if you ever get exposed, the consequences would be dire. She was not that selfish to ruin Secret. Indeed, the feelings were mutual but she had just met him. It would be too much of a risk.

 

Did this mean that she like him as well?

 He wanted to ask her. Truth be told, he had never been a fan of guessing. Yet, the glance casted towards him within that millisecond held him back. Questions, which had already found their way to the tip of his tongue, vanished all together with his resolve to make things clear.

Though she had long lowered her head, the apologetic look on her face was unmistakably heart-aching.

Was he rejected even before he could confess?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was kinda ill so I couldn't update. In fact, I should have long gone to sleep (since I have yet to recover) but I felt bad for not updating. So here's a sneak peek :D. I am not sure of how things should go from this juncture since I lost some of my inspiration and ideas here and there. Hopefully, I will be able to continue writing from where I have stopped with this chapter.

You guys are awesome. As usual, you don't have to upvote or subscribe. Just leave me with comments and I will be the happiest person on this world. Haha.

Good night :)